The Telangana Government has implemented the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme for the women of the state. Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided by the state government to the economically weaker women of the state to build a house, so that these women do not have to depend on others for money to get the house constructed. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
TELANGANA GRUHA LAKSHMI YOJANA
The Telangana government has launched the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme to provide economic security to the Dalit women of the state. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 3 lakh is provided by the government to Dalit women for the construction of houses. This assistance amount provided to the beneficiary women is sent directly to their bank account. Let us tell you that for the “Gruha Lakshmi” scheme, Telangana will get Rs 12,000 crore for construction of 4 lakh houses and Rs 412 crore for construction of 1,000,000 units.
About Of the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Gruha Lakshmi Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Women of the Dalit society of state|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing financial assistance to build a house|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 3 Lakh|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance by the state government to the women of the Dalit community of the state for the construction of houses.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme – Key Aspects
The Telangana Government has launched a new program to provide financial assistance to the women of the state to build houses. Through which from next month, Gruha Lakshmi will provide a grant of Rs 3 lakh to underprivileged women to help them build their own houses on their own property and also give ownership rights of 4 lakh acres of ‘Podu’ land to 1.5 lakh tribals from 24June. This scheme is for those underprivileged families who have their own land but are unable to build a house. All such beneficiaries will be provided benefits by the government.
Approved Houses for Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
More than 119,300 houses have been sanctioned in all constituencies, and an additional 43,000 houses have been sanctioned under the state quota.
Implementation of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
The program will be tested in the assembly district of Huzurabad. The statewide deployment of the program will be done in phases, depending on how well its implementation goes in Huzurabad.
Eligibility for Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- Women of Dalit society will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- The bank account of the beneficiary should be linked with Aadhaar.
Documents required for Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- The Telangana government has launched the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme for the Dalit women of the state.
- Under this scheme, a one-time subsidy of Rs 3 lakh will be provided to women, so that they can get their house constructed.
- The assistance amount given to women will be sent to their bank account through DBT mode.
- Under the scheme only women beneficiaries will be allowed to buy property and each beneficiary will be paid Rs.1 lakh each during 03 installments.
- A budget of Rs 12 crore has been passed by the state government for the construction of 4 lakh houses for this scheme.
- Construction of about 3,000 houses in each of the 119 seats has been approved along with an additional 43,000 houses under the state quota.
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme will be started in the entire state.
- After getting the benefit of the scheme, women will not have to seek help from others for money to build a house.
- This scheme will make the condition of women of Dalit class better.
- Applications for Gruha Lakshmi Yojana can be made through online and offline mode.
Key Features of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Providing financial assistance to the women belonging to the Dalit class to build houses
- Motivating women to take advantage of the scheme
- Making the beneficiary women self-dependent and empowered.
How to Online Registration for the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been launched yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form Download
After the launch of the official website, the option of “Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form Download” will appear on the home page of the site. You have to download the Application Form by clicking on this option. After that you have to fill this form, then go to the concerned department and submit it.
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana – Helpline Number
Helpline numbers for citizens will also be launched after the website is launched. Applicants can get detailed information regarding the scheme by calling these numbers. Applicants who are facing problem while filling the online form, they will also be able to get the solution by stating the problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 11, 2023 by Abinash