|| Odisha Harischandra Sahayata Yojana | Harischandra Sahayata Scheme | ओडिशा हरिश्चंद्र सहायता योजना | Harischandra Sahayata Scheme Online Registration | Application Form | Beneficially List ||
Harischandra Sahayata Yojana has been implemented by the Odisha government for the economically weaker citizens of the state. Through which the beneficiary will be provided financial assistance by the government to perform the last rites of his family, so that he will not have to depend on others to meet the expenses of the cremation. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Harischandra Sahayata Yojana.
Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
Harischandra Sahayata Yojana has been started for the welfare of the citizens of the state. Under this scheme, in order to provide assistance to the families who are financially weak, the government will provide financial help for the funeral ceremony on the death of the applicant’s kin. For which assistance will be offered through CMRF (Chief Minister’s Relief Fund). In the initial phase of the scheme, services will be provided by the government in 16 districts of the state. To access these services candidates can access the official web portal.
Assistance to be provided under the scheme
- Financial assistance of Rs 2000 is provided in rural areas through the scheme.
- Assistance of Rs 3000 is provided to poor and destitute in urban areas for diseased cremation.
- Under the scheme, a budget of 14 crores has been allocated from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund. Out of this, Rs 14 crore will come directly from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund and the rest 4 crore will come through collectors.
- In the last 2 years, the Odisha government has provided financial assistance of about 32 crores to 1.68 lakh poor and destitute families.
- Under this scheme, 39 vehicles will be provided to 29 districts and 3 vehicles to 6 medical colleges to carry dead bodies.
Overview of Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme
||Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
|By Whom Initiated done
||By the Government of Odisha
||Citizens of the State
|Assistance to be Provided
||Providing assistance for cremation
Odisha Harischandra Sahayata Scheme Online Registration
CMRF portal has been launched by the Odisha government to provide benefits to the eligible citizens of the state. With the help of this portal, applicants will be able to apply for the scheme. Only then will the family of the deceased be provided assistance for performing the last rites and rituals.
Main aspects of the Scheme
Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana provides financial assistance for the last rites of the poor. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given by the government to perform the last rites of poor and destitute person in rural areas and urban areas. With which the citizens of Odisha will no longer need to worry about the funeral expenses of their relatives, as the government will provide them financial assistance. This scheme will make the citizens of the states self-reliant. An investment of Rs 14 crore has been made by the government for the implementation of the scheme.
Objective of Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance by the government to the eligible citizens of the state for performing the last rites of their relatives.
Eligibility for Odisha Harischandra Sahayata Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha State
- Applicant should be below poverty line.
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Ration card etc
- Bank Details
- Passport size Photo
- Mobile number
- Email id
Benefits of Harischandra Sahayata Scheme
- Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana has been started by the Odisha government to provide assistance to the poor citizens of the state.
- Through this scheme, financial help is provided by the government for the funeral ceremony on the death of the family.
- Out of which financial assistance of Rs.2000 will be provided for rural areas.
- An assistance of Rs 3000 will be provided by the government to the poor and destitute in urban areas for diseased cremation.
- This assistance amount will be deposited directly into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- With this scheme, now the beneficiary will not have to worry about the expenses after the death of his family.
- 14 crores will be spent by the government for this scheme.
- Vehicles will be provided to carry the dead bodies.
- Beneficiaries from this scheme will become self-dependent and empowered.
- Families who were unable to perform the last rites of their relatives, now those families will be covered by this scheme.
- To expand the scheme, it has been started in the entire state.
- The benefit of Harischandra Sahayata Scheme can be availed through online and offline mode.
How to apply online for Odisha Harischandra Sahayata Scheme
- In which you have to login by entering User Name / Password / Security Code.
- After that the Application form will open in front of you.
- In this application form, you have to enter all the required details
- After that you will also have to upload the required documents.
- Then you have to click on the submit button.
- By following this process you will be able to apply online under Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana.
How to apply offline for Harischandra Sahayata Scheme
- Which you have to download, and take a print out of it.
- Now you have to fill the information asked in this form, and attach the required documents with the form.
- After all the process is done, you have to submit this form to the concerned office.
- In this way you will be able to apply offline under the scheme.
View Beneficiary Detail
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to select the date, block municipality etc.
- After that you have to click on the check button.
- As soon as you click on this button, related information will come on your computer screen.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.