Vidyajyothi Scheme 2020 | Kerala Vidyajyothi Yojana Registration | Kerala Vidyajyothi Yojana beneficiary list | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to apply
Kerala Vidyajyothi Yojana has been implemented to improve the education level of disabled students and to provide financial assistance to them. Through which the beneficiaries will get financial assistance by the state government for purchasing government uniforms and study material. How to get the benefit of the scheme and how to apply. For this, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know- About Kerala Vidyajyothi Yojana
Kerala Vidyajyothi Yojana 2020
Kerala Vidyajyothi Yojana has been started by the Government of Kerala to uplift and provide financial assistance to the disabled students studying in the state schools. Under this, the Kerala government will provide financial assistance to physically challenged students to purchase uniforms and study material. Through the scheme, students with disabilities studying in class 9th, 10th, +1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSc, Degree, Diploma, Vocational Courses and Post Graduation will benefit. Financial assistance to the beneficiaries will be transferred to their bank account. Recently, the Department of Social Justice has conducted a state-wide disability survey with the help of Kerala Social Security Mission. During the survey, it has been found that there are 7,79,793 different types of persons, of which 1,30,799 are under 18 years of age. In which, in order to provide assistance to such specially disabled people and to encourage them, assistance will be provided by the Government to purchase uniforms and study material. Benefit of the scheme will be available to the beneficiaries by applying on the official website. Only after the application is made, the beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme.
The main objective of Kerala Vidyajyothi Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the disabled students by the state government for purchasing uniforms and study material.
- Permanent Resident of the state of Kerala
- Disabled student class
- Students with disabilities studying in class 9th, 10th, +1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSc, Degree, Diploma, Vocational Courses and Post Graduation
- Beneficiary must be studying in a government school
- Applicants must be 40% or more disabled
- Must belong to BPL family.
- Aadhar Card
- Disability certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Educational Qualification Document
- BPL certificate
- Bank account
- Check of the duly filled application form by the head of the institution
- Students with disabilities from Kerala will get the benefit of Vidyajyothi Yojana.
- The state government will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries through the scheme for school uniform and study material.
- Financial assistance ranging from 1000 to 3000 rupees will be provided to the beneficiaries to benefit the scheme.
- Students will not have to face financial trouble to buy uniforms and study material from this scheme.
- Beneficiaries will be encouraged to study under this scheme.
- The economic side of the beneficiaries will be strong.
- The respect of students with disabilities will increase in the class like other students.
- This scheme will make life-saving work for those students who are financially weak.
- Beneficiaries will have to apply offline to avail the scheme.
Details of assistance amount under the scheme
|S.No.||Class/ Course Standard||Support for study material||Assistance for Uniform|
|1.||9th to 10th Standard||Rs. 1000 each (50 children from each district)||Rs. 1500 (30 children from each district)|
|2.||+1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC||Rs. 2000 each (50 children from each district)||Rs. 1500/- each (30 children from each district)|
|3.||Degree, Diploma, Professional Courses||Rs. 3000 each (25 children from each district)||Nil|
|4.||Post Graduation||Rs. 3000 each (20 children from each district)||Nil|
- Making students with disabilities self-reliant
- Help will be provided by the state government
- Promote the level of education
- Encouraging students to study
- Strengthening the economic aspect
How to apply for Kerala Vidyajyothi Yojana 2020
- To avail the scheme, the beneficiaries first of all, visit the official website of Social Justice Kerala.
- Now you have to click on the link in the scheme section for the scheme.
- After clicking here, you will have to search for the Kerala Vidyajyoti Yojana link.
- After that you have to click on the link of ” Vidyajyothi Scheme – Financial Aid for uniforms and study materials to PH students”.
- After clicking here you will come to the next page.
- Here you have to click on “Application Forms – Financial Aid for uniforms and study materials to PH students“.
- Application form will open through PDF file.
- You will have to download it and take a print out of it.
- After that, after filling all the information given in this form, you have to attach the documents.
- After the entire process is done, you have to submit this form to the office attached to the scheme.
How check the Kerala Vidyajyothi Yojana beneficiary list
- To check the Kerala Vidyajyothi Yojana list, the beneficiaries first go to the official website.
- Here you have to click on the “Schemes” tab in the menu bar. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to crawl the page and click on the “Beneficiary Details” link in the target group section.
- Now you have to select the financial year and district on the new page, the list of beneficiaries according to your district will come on your screen.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.