The Assam government has announced the implementation of Lok Seva Arogya Yojana keeping in mind the health of the citizens of the state. Cashless health treatment facility will be provided to the citizens of the state through this scheme. Due to which citizens will be empowered digitally. So let’s know – what is Lok Seva Arogya Yojana, who will get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply for it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
MUKHYA MANTRI LOK SEVA AROGYA YOJANA
The Chief Minister of Assam has announced the launch of Lok Sewa Arogya Yojana. Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided to the state employees who are currently in service and who have retired from the Assam State Government. Under this scheme, eligible beneficiaries will get the facility of cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. With this facility provided by the government, eligible citizens will be able to get their disease treated on time.
Overview Of the Mukhya Mantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme|
Mukhya Mantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana (MMLSA)
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Facilitating cashless health treatment
|Health Insurance||5,00,000/- Rs.|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Assam Mukhya Mantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide health insurance to the eligible citizens of the state, so that they can get treatment for major diseases without any financial problems.
Eligibility For the Mukhya Mantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- Citizens who have retired from, or are working in, the State Government.
- The family members of the applicant will also be eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Those citizens will not be eligible, who are already taking benefits of any other government schemes.
Important Documents for the Mukhya Mantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Government employee ID Card
- Bank Details
- Income Certificate (PAN Card)
- Passport size Photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits for the MMLSA Scheme
- The Assam government has announced the launch of Mukhya Mantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana for the citizens of the state.
- Through this scheme, health care benefits will be given to the employees of the state, who are currently in service and who have retired from the state government of Assam.
- Under this scheme, eligible beneficiaries will get the facility of cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
- By getting the benefit of health insurance, the beneficiaries will be able to get their treatment done in eligible hospitals.
- This scheme will prove effective for those people, who could not get treatment due to financial constraints.
- Citizens will get the benefit of Mukhya Mantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana only when their MMLSA Card is made.
- Citizens will be provided the benefit of the services available in the scheme through this card.
- This scheme will be run in the entire state, so that eligible citizens are not left out of the scheme.
- Applications for the scheme will be accepted through online mode.
Main features of Mukhya Mantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana
- Take care of the health of the citizens
- Providing facility to eligible citizens to get health card
- With the creation of the card, citizens will be able to get their treatment done in eligible hospitals.
- This scheme also provides the facility of cashless treatment to the citizens.
- Through this scheme, the eligible beneficiaries will be made self-dependent and empowered.
Online Registration for the Mukhya Mantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been started yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
How to Download MMLSA Card Online
After the launch of the official website, the beneficiaries have to click on the MMLSA Card Download button. After that the next page will open in front of you. In this page you have to fill the information asked. Then you have to click on the button of Submit. After that MMLSA Card will be downloaded.
Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana Hospital List
After the launch of the website, citizens will get the option of Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana Hospital List. You have to click on it. Now the next page will open in front of you. In this page you have to fill the required information. Then you have to click on the Search button. As soon as you click on the search button, related information will appear on your computer screen.
Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana – Helpline Number
Once the website is launched, helpline numbers will also be started for the citizens. By calling these numbers, detailed information regarding the scheme can be obtained by the applicant. Applicants who are facing problems while filling the online form, they will be able to get the solution by stating the problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, then do comet and like it.
Last Updated on March 25, 2023 by Abinash