The Odisha Government has implemented the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme to make the future of the youth of the state bright. Through this scheme, skill training will be provided to the youth, so that they can get help for employment. How to get the benefit of Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
NUTANA UNNATA ABHILASHA SCHEME
The Odisha Government has started the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme to reduce the unemployment rate in the state. Under this scheme, 1 lakh youth will be provided the benefit of learning new skills every year. Through which the youth of Odisha will get opportunities for skilling, re-skilling and upskilling through skilling institutes like ITIs, polytechnics and government skilling institutes. So that they can be helped in getting employment on the basis of qualification. Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme will be run in the entire state, so that the eligible beneficiaries can get the benefit of the scheme. To take advantage of this scheme, applications can be accepted through online and offline mode.
About Of the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Young citizens of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Linking the beneficiaries to employment by providing skill training
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide skill training to the youth of the state, so that they can get employment easily.
Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme Budget
By implementing this scheme, the state government will provide training to 1 lakh youth every year for 3 years. For which the state government has set a budget of Rs 385 crore under the scheme.
Eligibility for the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The youth and women of the state will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- Beneficiaries interested in new skills will be able to get the benefits of the scheme.
Important Documents for the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Educational Qualification Document
- Age Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
Benefits Of the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme
- Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme has been started to boost the career of the youth of the state.
- Through this scheme, 100,000 youth will be trained annually in the state
- Skilling, re-skilling and up-skilling opportunities will be made available through educational institutions, government skill institutes, MSMEs, agriculture and craft clusters as well as skill institutes run by SDs.
- The scheme will serve Odisha to address the need for competent human resources in growing businesses by providing top-notch training, developing industry connections and enhancing employability skills.
- It will also help in bridging the skill gap in the application of modern technology in traditional industries including agriculture, handicrafts and handlooms.
- The offerings will include employability skills for students in various institutions, add-on courses for existing students, digital and e-courses for adolescents in higher educational institutions, etc.
- Integrity in program implementation, skill initiative will be provided by organizations made up of reputed businesses.
- Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme will be implemented in all 30 districts.
Features Of the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme
- Providing skill training to the youth
- Linking youth with employment
- Reducing the unemployment rate in the state
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Online Registration for the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been launched yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme Application Form Download
After the launch of the official website, the option of Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme Application Form Download” will appear on the home page of the site. You have to download the Application Form by clicking on this option. After that you have to fill this form, then go to the concerned department and submit it.
Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana – Helpline Number
Helpline numbers for citizens will also be launched after the website is launched. Applicants can get detailed information regarding the scheme by calling these numbers. Applicants who are facing problem while filling the online form, they will also be able to get the solution by stating the problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 12, 2023 by Abinash