Assam Free Scooty Yojana 2020 | Assam meritorious Female students scooty scheme | Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana 2020 | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to apply
It has been announced to implement Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020 for distribution of free scooty by the Government of Assam after the 12th class female students topped the class. Through which the beneficiaries will be given scooty by the government. What is this scheme, how will it be availed and how will it be applied. For this, you have to read this article till the end. For this you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about Pragati Bharti Scooty Scheme 2020.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana 2020
The Assam government has announced the launch of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme to make 12th grade girl students self-reliant and to shape their future. Under this, all the girls who have secured first position in the 12th standard will be provided scooters by the state government. In which it has been decided by the government to distribute 22,000 scooties to the beneficiaries. The budget of each Scooty has been fixed from Rs 50,000 to Rs 55,000. The distribution of vehicles through the scheme will be completed by 15 October 2020 and the beneficiaries will not be able to sell their vehicles before 03 years. This scheme will make it easier for the beneficiaries to come and go, and women empowerment will also be promoted. This scheme has been implemented keeping in mind the safety of the girl students.
Beneficiaries will feel safe by having a vehicle under this scheme. Apart from this, the government has also decided to reserve 25% seats in government colleges for the state board students. These efforts of the government will lead to educational development of students.
This scheme will encourage the beneficiaries to move forward due to which the education in the state will expand and the educational level will also increase. To run the scheme smoothly, the government has announced a budget of 5 crores.
The main objective of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is to distribute scooty by the state government to the girl students after securing first position in class 12.
- Permanent Resident of Assam State
- Class 12 girls
- Posting date – 21 August 2020
- Last date of online application: 25th August 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Educational Qualification Document
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Meritorious girl students of the state will get the benefit of Pragati Bharti Scooty Scheme.
- Scooty will be provided to the beneficiaries by the state government through the scheme in class 12.
- This scheme will be life saving work for the girl students who are financially weak.
- Girls can go anywhere when Scooty is available.
- Scooty will be distributed free of cost to the beneficiaries by the state government.
- The state government will distribute 22,000 scooters to the beneficiaries through the scheme.
- This scheme will motivate girl students to move forward.
- The respect of the girl students will increase.
- To avail the scheme, the beneficiaries will have to apply online.
- Help will be provided by the state government
- Girl students will be self-dependent.
- Education level will improve.
- Girl students will get security
How to apply for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
- The benefit of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme will be available to the beneficiaries through the School Council.
- For this, the council will go to the official website to give benefits of the scheme to the beneficiaries.
- First scroll down, then search for the link to the plan.
- Now you have to click on the Scooty link online application.
- After that you will get the login form where students have to enter the system by filling in their roll number as password and registration number as ID.
- To login you need to fill in the given information.
- Finally, there will be two types of scooty (such as electrically operated and petrol powered) and students will have to mark the version of their choice.
- Also, students have to provide their address for communication with mobile number and email ID (if available).
- Upon submission of the request online, the student will receive the same slip. Which will work in future.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.