The Tamil Nadu Government has implemented the Mozhi Karpom Scheme to provide better education to the children of the migrant workers of the state. Through this scheme, Tamil language classes will be provided to the children of migrant workers. So that they can speak and converse fluently in Tamil. How to get the benefit of “Mozhi Karpom Scheme” and how to register for it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
TAMIL MOZHI KARPOM SCHEME
Tamil Nadu School Education Minister Ambil Mahesh Poyyamozhi has launched a new ‘Tamil Mozhi Karpom’ scheme that envisages teaching the language to the children of migrant workers in Tiruppur district along with their mother tongue. Under this scheme, the children of migrant workers will be able to attend Tamil classes and these children will be provided free Tamil language classes. In the first phase of the scheme, 260 children will be taught Tamil language. After that this scheme will be implemented in the entire state.
About Of the Mozhi Karpom Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Mozhi Karpom Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Children of Migrant Workers|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing Tamil language classes|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Budget fixed for Tamil Mozhi Karpom Scheme
The state Government has allocated 71.11 lakhs for this scheme. The benefit of the scheme will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries only after spending this amount.
Objective of the Mozhi Karpom Scheme
The main objective of starting the scheme is to provide Tamil language classes to the children of migrant workers.
Eligibility for the Tamil Mozhi Karpom Scheme
- Only expatriates are eligible for the scheme.
- People who are migrating to the state of Tamil Nadu will be able to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Children of migrant workers will be eligible to join Tamil teaching classes.
Important Documents for the Mozhi Karpom Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Address
- Passport size photo
- School ID Card
- Parent’s Mobile number
Benefits for the Tamil Nadu Mozhi Karpom Scheme
- Tamil Mozhi Karpom has been launched by the Education Minister of Tamil Nadu in Tiruppur.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the children of migrant workers.
- The scheme will provide free Tamil language classes to the children of migrant workers.
- These children from other states, including Hindi, Bengali and Kannada speaking, will be taught their mother tongue as well as Tamil.
- Initially only 260 children will be covered for the scheme. After that this scheme will be implemented in the entire state.
- Tamil classes will be completely free for the children of migrant workers.
- Eligible beneficiaries will be motivated to take advantage of the scheme.
- This scheme will help in improving the education level.
Features of the Tamil Nadu Mozhi Karpom Scheme
- Providing free Tamil language classes to the children of migrant workers
- Linking children to the plan
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered
How to Registration for the Tamil Mozhi Karpom Scheme
Students who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been started yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Tamil Mozhi Karpom Scheme Application Form Download
Beneficiary students will have to download the Tamil Mozhi Karpom Scheme Application Form after the launch of the official website. After downloading the form, you have to take a print out of it. Then you have to fill all the information asked in the form and attach the requested documents with the form. After that you have to submit this form by going to the concerned office.
Mozhi Karpom Scheme – Helpline Number
For the convenience of the students, soon help lines will also be started by the Government. After that the applicant will be able to get detailed information regarding Tamil Mozhi Karpom Scheme by calling on the given number. For those students who are facing any problem while filling the form, you will be able to solve it by telling your problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by Abinash