|| Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana | Objective & Eligibility | TN Engirundhum Ennerathilum Online Registration || Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme is implemented by Tamil Nadu government for online transfer of Patta (Land Document). Through this scheme, now the citizens of the state will not need to visit Common Service Centers or Sub-Registrar Offices for transfer of land documents. Beneficiaries will be able to register online for transfer of land documents by visiting the official website. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana.
Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana
Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana has been started by Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin ji to provide online facility to the people of the state. Under this scheme, the process of transferring Patta (land document) has been made easy and convenient. Now the citizens of the state will be able to get information related to land and transfer of documents online. Along with this they will also be able to apply online for transfer of land documents. With this process going online, people will get freedom from going to government offices. Due to which both their time and money will be saved.
Online Portal for TN Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana
The official portal has been launched by the government to take advantage of Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana. With the help of which the beneficiaries will be able to apply for transfer of land documents sitting at home.
Overview Of the Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Providing online facility related to Patta (Land Document)
Objective of the Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana
The main objective of Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana is to make the process of transferring land documents easier for people through online mode.
Key Points of the Scheme
- To improve the lives of the residents of the state, a scheme named “Engirundhu Nerathilam” has been started.
- This scheme will streamline the process of transferring Patta (Land Document) online.
- Due to this new scheme, now people will not need to go to Common Service Center or Sub-Registrar Office to transfer land papers.
- Citizens who wish to register for transfer of land papers can visit the website or online platform.
- Payments can now be made online, so customers will no longer have to visit the bank to complete their transactions.
- After the registration process is over and the land transfer is finalized, the new land papers can be downloaded free of cost from the official website.
- Additionally, the Chief Minister created a site that allows users to obtain urban land maps that were digitized between the years of 2014 and 2017.
- Urban land maps can be obtained free of cost by downloading from the website https://eservices.tn.gov.in.
- “Tamil Neelam” software was used to map specific towns and blocks, and the resulting maps would be helpful in the process of securing plot permissions and bank financing.
Eligibility for the scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- People from all sections of the state are eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Sale deed
- Settlement deed
- Partition deed
- Gift deed
- Exchange deed
- Release deed
- Mobile Number
- E-mail id
- Passport size photo
- The benefit of Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana will be provided to the residents of Tamil Nadu state.
- Through this scheme, the people of the state will be able to register online for the transfer of land documents.
- To give the benefit of the scheme, an online portal has been launched by the government.
- People will no longer need to go to Common Service Center or Sub-Registrar Office to transfer land documents. Because the online portal will fulfill all the requirements related to the beneficiary’s land.
- Through this scheme, the people of the state will no longer need to go to the bank to make online payments. Payment will be accepted only on the portal.
- Once the land papers are transferred successfully, the certificates and required documents can be downloaded from the portal itself.
- The urban land maps will be downloaded directly from the online portal.
- Now all the paperwork can be done without the involvement of any middleman. Now there will be no extra charges or incidents like fraud.
- Online application for transfer of land documents
- Beneficiary’s time will be saved by getting online facility
- This will bring transparency in the system
- With this facility, the beneficiaries will become self-dependent and empowered.
How to Apply For the Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Yojana
- First of all the eligible beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- Now you have to click in the option of Are You New To The TamilNilam Site.
- After that the next page will open in front of you.
- In this page you have to fill Name / Mobile Number / E-mail ID.
- After all the process is done, you have to click on the Register button at the end.
- In this way you will be able to register successfully on the portal.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on September 25, 2022 by Abinash