Telangana Government has implemented Chenetha Mitra Scheme for the welfare of handloom workers of the state. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to handloom workers, so that their standard of living can be improved. How to get the benefit of Chenetha Mitra Scheme and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
TELANGANA CHENETHA MITRA SCHEME
Telangana Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao has started the Chenetha Mitra Scheme on Handloom Day. Under this scheme all eligible handloom weavers of the state will be provided Rs 3000 instead of receiving subsidy on their purchase (raw material). This financial assistance amount given to the beneficiaries will be directly deposited in their bank account. Chenetha Mitra Scheme will be run in the entire state, so that handloom weavers will be provided the benefits of the scheme without any discrimination. Eligible beneficiaries will be able to get the benefit of this scheme by registering through online and offline mode.
About Of the Chenetha Mitra Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Chenetha Mitra Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Telangana|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing Financial Assistance|
|Assistance Amount||3000/- Rs.|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the handloom weavers of the state.
Eligibility for the Chenetha Mitra Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- Handloom weavers will be eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The bank account of the applicant should be linked with Aadhaar.
Important Documents for the Chenetha Mitra Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
Benefits of the Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme
- Chenetha Mitra Scheme has been started for handloom weavers of Telangana state.
- Through this scheme, handloom weavers will be provided financial assistance by the state government.
- This financial assistance amount has been fixed at Rs.3000/-.
- This assistance amount given to the beneficiaries will be sent directly to their bank account through DBT mode.
- The economic condition of the weavers will improve after getting the benefit of Chenetha Mitra Scheme.
- Having benefited from this scheme, handloom weavers will not have to face financial difficulties.
- The applications for this scheme will be accepted through online and offline mode.
Features of the Chenetha Mitra Scheme
- Providing financial assistance to handloom weavers
- Motivating the beneficiaries to take advantage of the scheme
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
Online Registration for the Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been started yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Chenetha Mitra Scheme Application Form Download
After the launch of the official website, the option of “Chenetha Mitra Scheme Application Form Download” will appear on the home page of the site. You have to download the Application Form by clicking on this option.
Telangana Chenetha Mitra Yojana – Helpline Number
Helpline numbers will also be started soon for Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme. Through which the applicant will be able to get all the information regarding the scheme by calling.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do coment and like it.
Last Updated on September 12, 2023 by Abinash