|| Udyami Bharat Programme | PM Udyami Bharat Programme | Udyami Bharat Scheme | Udyami Bharat Registration | Application Form || The Prime Minister of India has implemented the Udyami Bharat Programme. This program was organized at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. Under this program, the MSME sector will be expanded, the benefits of which will be passed on to the citizens of the country. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about the Udyami Bharat Programme.
Udyami Bharat Programme
Udyami Bharat Programme has been launched to increase the participation of Indian MSMEs in the global value chain and reap the benefits of export potential. There are many different schemes under this scheme which will be implemented by the Prime Minister. This programme will add new features to the employment generation programme. For which the maximum project cost will be increased from Rs 25 lakh to Rs 50 lakh for the manufacturing sector and from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh in the service sector. Applicants in the special category will include applicants from expressive districts and transgender so that they can take advantage of higher subsidies. Entrepreneurs will be supported through appointment of banking, technical and marketing experts. 1500000 will be provided to the selected candidate for accepted consideration.
Main aspects of the Scheme
It has been decided by the Prime Minister of India to participate in the Entrepreneur India program. During this event, Prime Minister MSME Demonstration Scheme, the first ever capacity building scheme of MSME exporters was launched as well as new facilities were added to the employment of the Prime Minister. Through this scheme, assistance was provided digitally by the Prime Minister to the beneficiaries of employment generation program for the years 2022 and 2023. Apart from this the results of MSME Idea Hackathon, 2022 were also announced and National MSME Awards were also done. Digital Equity Certificates were also issued to 75 MSMEs in the Self-Reliant India (SRI) Fund.
Overview of Udyami Bharat Programme
|Name Of the Scheme
|Udyami Bharat Programme
|By Whom Initiated done
|By the Government of India
|Citizens of the Indian
|Assistance to be Provided
|Connecting people to employment by strengthening the MSME sector
Objective of Udyami Bharat Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to reflect the government’s continued commitment to employment, empowerment of marginal and small businesses in India from day one.
Eligibility for PM Udyami Bharat Programme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the country.
- All categories of people are eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
Key Facts of Udyami Bharat Programme
The Udyami Bharat Programme scheme reflects the government’s continued commitment to employment and empowerment of marginal and small businesses from day one. The government has from time to time launched several schemes like Mudra Yojana and Credit Line Guarantee Scheme for marginal and small sector to generate surplus funds so that crores of middle class families of the country can be benefitted. 6000 crores will be sanctioned to enhance and accelerate the MSME Demonstration Scheme. This scheme has been implemented to enhance the capacity of marginal and small businesses in the states and augment the existing MSME scheme. It appreciates the India campaign by promoting innovation and encouraging new business ideas.
Benefits of Udyami Bharat Programme
- Udyami Bharat Program has been started by the PM of the country.
- Through which India’s products reach new markets, for this the MSME sector of the country will be strengthened.
- Increase the participation of Indian MSMEs in the global value chain and help them to reap the benefits of their export potential.
- MSME sector accounts for about one third of India’s economy. In order to strengthen the MSME sector, our government has increased the budget by more than 650 percent in the last eight years.
- Capacity building, handholding, skill development, quality enhancement, technology up-gradation, digitization, outreach, marketing promotion and other such blocks which are disabled or ignored will be promoted and encouraged.
- The program will be a job creator, market promoter, finance facilitator, and support weaker sections and green initiatives through increased collaboration with states.
- Through this scheme, PM has also started Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance-RAMP to enhance and accelerate the performance of MSMEs worth Rs 6062.45 crore.
- In those states where the presence of small, small and medium enterprises is less, RAMP will encourage them by increasing its impact.
- RAMP will make MSMEs competitive and self-reliant by promoting innovation and growth in industry standards, practices.
- The objective of the scheme ‘Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance’ (RAMP) with an outlay of about Rs.6000 crores is to enhance the implementation capacity and coverage of MSMEs in the states with enhanced impact of existing MSME schemes.
- The scheme seeks to promote innovation, encourage ideation, develop quality standards, improve practices and processes, enhance market access, create new business and entrepreneurship for MSMEs to become competitive and self-reliant by deploying technological tools and Industry 4.0. Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan will be given impetus by promoting it.
- The objective of the ‘Capacity Building of MSME Exporters for the First Time’ (CBFTE) scheme will be to encourage MSMEs to offer products and services of international standards to the global market. This will increase the participation of Indian MSMEs in the global value chain and help them realize their export potential.
- New features of the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program (PMEGP) include an increase in the maximum project cost by Rs 50 lakh (from Rs 25 lakh) for the manufacturing sector and Rs 20 lakh (from Rs 10 lakh) in the service sector. and inclusion of applicants from aspirational districts and transgenders in special category applicants to get higher subsidy. Also, assistance is being provided to the applicants/entrepreneurs through appointment of banking, technical and marketing experts.
Salient Features of the Scheme
- Implementation of National MSME Reform Agenda
- Accelerating Centre-State Cooperation in the MSME Sector
- Enhancing the effectiveness of the Technology Upgradation Scheme (CLCS-TUS)
- Strengthening the receivables financing market for MSMEs
- Enhancing the effectiveness of Credit Guarantee Trust for Small and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE) and “Greening and Gender” delivery
- Reducing cases of late payments
How to Apply for Udyami Bharat Programme
- First of all the eligible beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- After that you have to click on the option of “Apply Online”.
- Now the Application form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to fill all the asked information carefully.
- After all the process is done, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- In this way you will be able to apply successfully under the scheme.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on December 3, 2022 by Abinash