The Government of Assam has implemented the Apun Bahan Scheme for the government employees of the state. Through this scheme, the benefit of interest subsidy will be provided to the employees to buy a new vehicle, so that they do not have to face financial crunch to buy the vehicle. How to get the benefit of Apun Bahan Scheme and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
ASSAM APUN BAHAN SCHEME
Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has started the Apun Bahan Scheme for the welfare of government employees of the state. Under this scheme, help will be provided to the employees to buy a new vehicle. Let us tell you that if the employees choose petrol, diesel or electric vehicles on their own, then they will be given the benefit of interest rebate of 2% to 3% on the loan amount. The loan to be given to the beneficiaries will be provided through banks. Applicants who want to take advantage of Apun Bahan Yojana will first have to register through online and offline mode. After that the loan amount will be credited to their bank account. With the help of which the beneficiaries will be able to buy the vehicle as per their wish.
About Of the Apun Bahan Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Apun Bahan Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Assam|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing loan amount through banks to buy vehicles.|
|Interest Subsidy||2% to 3%|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Apun Bahan Scheme (ABS)
The main objective of the scheme is to give the benefit of interest subvention of 2% to 3% through banks to government employees for purchasing vehicles. If the beneficiaries who want to buy vehicles, they can get loan easily.
Assam Apun Bahan Scheme – Interest Subsidy Details
|Employee||Types of Vehicle||Interest Benefits|
|Male||Petrol or Diesel||2%|
|Female||Petrol, Diesel or EV||3%|
|Differently Abled||Petrol, Diesel or EV||3%|
Eligibility for the Apun Bahan Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The beneficiary should be a government employee.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 53 years.
- The bank account of the beneficiary should be linked with Aadhaar.
Important Guidelines for Assam Apun Bahan Scheme
- Loan amount will be provided to government employees to buy vehicles.
- The banks which will be under RBI, through them loans will be given to the beneficiaries to buy vehicles.
- The applicant has to set the repayment period of the loan amount less than 7 years.
- Beneficiaries will be able to get loan amount only for 15 lakhs or 48 times of their monthly salary whichever is less.
Important Documents for the Apun Bahan Vehicle Subsidy Scheme
- Identity Certificate
- PAN Card
- Age Certificate
- Employee ID Card
- Bank Statement
- Monthly Pay Slip
- Cancelled check
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of the Apun Bahan Scheme
- Apun Bahan Vehicle Subsidy Scheme has been started for the employees of the state of Assam.
- Through this scheme, loans will be provided to employees through banks to buy vehicles.
- This scheme will help the employees to buy a new vehicle.
- Employees buying vehicles will be able to choose petrol, diesel or electric vehicles as per their choice.
- If male employees opt for petrol or diesel vehicles, they will be given the benefit of 2% interest subvention on their loan amount.
- Women or Divyang employees will get 3% interest subvention on loan amount for purchase of vehicle.
- If male employees want to buy electric vehicle then they will be given the benefit of 3% interest subsidy.
- Applicants for this scheme will be able to get loans up to 15 lakhs or up to 48 times of their monthly salary.
- The loan amount given to the beneficiaries will be deposited in their bank account.
- Apun Behan Yojana will be implemented in the entire state.
- Now the beneficiaries will not have to face financial crisis to buy a new vehicle.
Features of the Apun Bahan Vehicle Subsidy Scheme
- Providing loans to state employees to buy new vehicles
- Making the loan amount available on the basis of eligibility of the applicant
- Motivating the beneficiaries to take advantage of the scheme
- Making the eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Online Registration for the Apun Bahan Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been launched yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Assam Apun Bahan Scheme Application Form Download
After the launch of the official website, the option of “Apun Bahan Scheme Application Form Download” will appear on the home page of the site. You have to download the Application Form by clicking on this option. After that you have to fill this form, then go to the concerned department and submit it.
Apun Bahan Scheme (ABS) – Helpline Number
Helpline numbers for citizens will also be launched after the website is launched. Applicants can get detailed information regarding the scheme by calling these numbers. Applicants who are facing problem while filling the online form, they will also be able to get the solution by stating the problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 13, 2023 by Abinash