Arunoday Yojana | Assam Arunoday Yojana | Registration for Assam Arunodaya Scheme | Benefits / Eligibility / Purpose / Features | How to apply
The Assam Government has announced to implement the Assam Arunodaya Yojana to improve the status of women and make them self-reliant. Due to which the beneficiaries will be given financial assistance of Rs 1000. How will the scheme be availed and how will it be applied. For this, you have to read this artical end. So let’s know about the Assam Arunodaya Yojana.
Assam Arunoday Yojana
Assam Health Minister Hemant Biswa Sarma has announced the Assam Arunodaya Yojana to provide financial assistance to every family during the corona period. Under which there is a provision to give Rs 1000 / – to families in the state every month. These financial assistance provided by the state government will meet the daily needs of the beneficiaries during the corona period. In which beneficiaries can buy medicine, sugar etc. The benefit of this scheme will be given only after nomination of a woman of the family. Male members will not be entitled to the benefits of this scheme. The scheme will cover 17 lakh families. The appropriate government of the scheme will increase the number of families to 25 lakh in the coming time. The beneficiaries from this scheme will not have to face economic crisis in times of Corona epidemic. The Health Minister states that “during the month of worship, the amount can be increased in view of the situation like Bihu or Flood. In which in case of financial flood, Rs 2000 to 3000 / – will be given to the beneficiary every month. In the second month, it will be reduced to Rs 1000. “To give benefit of the scheme, the selection of beneficiaries will start from 17 August and the first monthly transfer will be done in October.
The main objective of the Assam Arunodaya Yojana is to provide financial assistance by the state government to meet the daily needs of the beneficiaries during the Corona period.
- Permanent Resident of Assam State
- Poor family
- Widow / Divorced / Unmarried / Living Separate Woman / Special Abled Nominee or Special Abled Household Member
- Annual income of the family should be less than Rupees 2 lakhs.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Address
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Assam Arunodaya Yojana benefits will be available to the widowed / divorced / unmarried / separated woman / special-eared nominee or specially-abled women of the state.
- Only women sections of poor families will avail the scheme.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1000 / – to the beneficiaries every month.
- Funds will be provided to the beneficiary every month from 2000 to 3000 / – in the event of a flood like situation.
- With the amount received by the state government, the beneficiaries will fulfill their daily needs.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will not have to depend on others.
- Financial assistance to the beneficiaries is being provided in view of disaster like COVID-19 and flood.
- The financial assistance received by the beneficiary will be directly transferred to their bank account.
- The government has targeted to cover 25 lakh families under this scheme.
- State government will get financial assistance
- Help will be provided in view of situations like COVID-19 and flood
- Beneficiaries will be self-dependent
- Reform in the economic side
- Women will be respected
How to apply for Assam Arunoday Yojana
- To apply for Assam Arunodaya Yojana, the beneficiaries will have to wait a bit. It has been announced to start the scheme.
- When the online process will be started, the beneficiaries can apply for the house sitting scheme.
- The beneficiary will get the benefit of the scheme only after the application is made.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.