The Government of Karnataka has implemented Anna Bhagya Scheme i.e. Free Rice Distribution Scheme for the citizens of the state. Through this scheme, rice will be distributed free of cost to the poor families of the state, so that no poor person in the state remains hungry. How to get the benefit of Anna Bhagya Scheme and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
KARNATAKA ANNA BHAGYA SCHEME
To empower the citizens of the state of Karnataka, the state government has announced to start the Anna Bhagya Scheme. Under this scheme, rice will be provided to every BPL ration card holder on a monthly basis. In which the state government will distribute 10 kg of rice every month to each member of the family below the poverty line. By getting this facility to the citizens of the state, now they will get rid of the problem of not getting ration.
About Of the Anna Bhagya Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Anna Bhagya Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||BPL and Antyodaya Anna Card holders|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing free rice to the eligible people of the state|
Objective of the Anna Bhagya Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide free rice to the eligible citizens of the state.
Eligibility for the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Karnataka.
- BPL and Antyodaya food card holders will be eligible to take benefits of the scheme.
Important Documents for the Karnataka Free Rice Distribution Scheme
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
Benefits For the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme
- Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme has been started for the poor class people of the state.
- Through this scheme, free rice will be provided to BPL and Antyodaya Anna card holders of the state.
- 10 kg rice will be distributed every month to the beneficiary citizens.
- Eligible citizens of the state will be able to get the benefit of this facility from ration shops.
- This scheme will be run in the entire state.
- After getting the benefit of Anna Bhagya Scheme, the eligible citizens of the state will no longer be deprived of food grains.
- With this scheme, now distribution of rice will be given to the needy people without any discrimination.
- Applications for this scheme will be accepted through offline mode only.
Key Features For the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme
- Providing free rice to the eligible citizens of the state
- Making distribution of rice available to poor class people every month
- To make eligible citizens self-dependent and empowered.
How to Registration For the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme
- First of all the applicant has to go to the ration shop with the ration card.
- After that you have to show your ration card at the ration shop.
- Then you have to put your thumb on the machine.
- Now your name and ration card will be checked by the machine with the thumb impression taken by you.
- After that the names of all the family members will be marked in the machine.
- The number of members in the family, rice will be distributed to the applicant on that basis.
- In this way you will get free rice from the ration shop.
Anna Bhagya Scheme – Helpline Number
Keeping in mind the convenience of the applicant, helpline numbers will also be started soon.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on July 27, 2023 by Abinash