The Congress government of Karnataka has announced to implement Gruha Jyothi Yojana for the welfare of the citizens of the state. Free electricity will be provided to the citizens of the state through this scheme. How to get the benefit of Gruha Jyothi Yojana and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
KARNATAKA GRUHA JYOTHI YOJANA
It has been announced to start Gruha Jyothi Yojana to improve the standard of living of the citizens of Karnataka state. Under this scheme, if the citizens consume 200 units of electricity, then they will not have to pay the electricity bill. Let us tell you that with this scheme, each family will normally be able to save about Rs 1000 per month. Due to which the economic problems of the citizens regarding electricity will be removed. Applications for Gruha Jyothi Yojana will be accepted through online and offline mode.
About Of the Gruha Jyothi Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Gruha Jyothi Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing free electricity up to 200 units|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana
To provide relief in electricity bills by providing free electricity up to 200 units to the citizens of the state.
Eligibility for the Gruha Jyothi Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Domestic connections will be eligible for this scheme.
- Consumers who consume up to 200 units of electricity will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
Important Documents for the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Address
- Electricity Bill
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
Benefits for the Gruha Jyothi Yojana
- The benefit of Gruha Jyothi Yojana will be provided to the citizens of Karnataka state.
- Up to 200 units of free electricity will be provided to the citizens through this scheme.
- This scheme will be implemented in the entire state.
- This scheme will save the money of the citizens.
- By getting the benefits of this scheme, citizens will get relief in electricity bills.
- Citizens who want to take advantage of this scheme, they will have to consume 200 units or less electricity.
- Applications for Gruha Jyothi Yojana can be made through online and offline mode.
Key Features for the Gruha Jyothi Yojana
- Providing free electricity to the citizens of the state
- To improve the standard of living of the citizens
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
Online Registration for the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana
Citizen’s who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been started yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Gruha Jyothi Scheme Application Form Download
Beneficiary will have to download the Gruha Jyothi Yojana Application Form after the launch of the official website. After downloading the form, you have to take a print out of it. Then you have to fill all the information asked in the form and attach the requested documents with the form. After that you have to submit this form by going to the concerned office.
Gruha Jyothi Yojana – Helpline Number
For the convenience of the Citizen, soon help lines will also be started by the Government. After that the applicant will be able to get detailed information regarding Gruha Jyothi Yojana by calling on the given number. For those citizen’s who are facing any problem while filling the form, you will be able to solve it by telling your problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on May 21, 2023 by Abinash