Karnataka government has announced to implement Uchita Prayana Yojana for the women of the state. Through this scheme, the women of the state will be given the benefit of free travel in the bus, so that they can travel anywhere without any financial constraints. How to get the benefit of Uchita Prayana Yojana and how to register for it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
KARNATAKA UCHITA PRAYANA YOJANA
The Government of Karnataka has announced the launch of Uchita Prayana Yojana to empower the women of the state. Under this scheme, women will be given the benefit of free travel in state-run buses. After getting the benefit of this scheme, women will be able to come anywhere in the state. Uchita Prayana Yojana will prove to be more effective for those women who go out of the house to do jobs. Through this scheme, women will not need to make any kind of payment to travel in the bus.
About Of the Uchita Prayana Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Uchita Prayana Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Women’s of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||To be Providing advantage of free bus service|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Karnataka Uchita Prayana Yojana
The women of the state have to be given the benefit of free travel in buses running within the state, so that women can come anywhere within the state.
Benefits for the Uchita Prayana Yojana
- Uchita Prayana Yojana has been started by the Government of Karnataka keeping in mind the interests of women.
- Under this scheme women traveling in bus will be given up to 100% discount in bus fare.
- Women of all classes of the state will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Women will get relief in bus fare if they travel free in buses.
- Women suffering from financial constraints will be able to travel comfortably in buses.
- Women traveling in buses plying within the state limits will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- This scheme will prove to be effective for those women, who travel everyday in auto or bus for job.
Key Features for the Uchita Prayana Yojana
- Giving women the benefit of free travel on traveling in the bus
- Running the scheme in the entire state
- Motivating eligible women to take advantage of the scheme
- Promoting women empowerment
Eligibility For the Uchita Prayana Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Karnataka.
- Women of the state will be eligible to take benefits of the scheme.
Important Documents for the Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- Any other proof of identity
How to Registration for the Uchita Prayana Yojana
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant will not need to do any kind of registration.
- The beneficiary women who want to take advantage of this scheme should have an identity card, on the basis of which they will be identified and they will be able to travel free of cost in the bus.
- The benefit of free travel by women can be availed only through buses running within their state.
Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme – Helpline Number
Helpline number service will be started by the government soon for the convenience of the beneficiaries.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on May 24, 2023 by Abinash