In Karnataka, Yuva Nidhi Yojana will be implemented for the youth of the state. This scheme was already announced by Congress Party President Rahul Gandhi. In which he said that after winning the assembly elections, Yuva Nidhi Yojana will be implemented in the state immediately. How to get the benefit of Yuva Nidhi Yojana, how to register for it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
KARNATAKA YUVA NIDHI YOJANA
In Karnataka, it has been announced to start Yuva Nidhi Yojana to provide economic security to the youth of the state. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided every month by the government to the educated unemployed youth of the state, so that they can take care of their families. The assistance amount provided to the beneficiaries will be sent directly to their bank account through DBT mode. Eligible beneficiaries will be able to get the benefit of Yuva Nidhi Yojana through online and offline mode.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana Assistance Amount
- 3000/-Per Month to unemployed Graduates
- There is a provision to provide Rs 1500 Per Month to Diploma pass out youth.
About Of the Yuva Nidhi Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Yuva Nidhi Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided||Provide Financial Assistance|
|Assistance Amount||1500 to 3000/- Rs. (every month)|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Yuva Nidhi Yojana – Main Points
Let us tell you that the Congress has won the assembly elections in Karnataka by securing a huge majority. This victory is very important because before this victory it was announced to start many welfare schemes for the people. In which it was said that if the Congress wins the assembly elections in Karnataka, it will take care of the interests of the people there and fulfill the promises made. Yuva Nidhi Yojana was also mentioned in these promises. Which will now be started soon for the youth of the state.
Objective of the Yuva Nidhi Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide unemployment allowance by the government to the unemployed educated youth of the state, so that they do not have to depend on others for financial expenses.
Eligibility for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana
- The Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Graduate and Diploma passed students will be eligible to take benefits of the scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will not be given to those youths, who are already taking advantage of any other such scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the bank account of the applicant should be linked to Aadhaar.
Documents Required for Yuva Nidhi Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana
- Yuva Nidhi scheme has been started for the youth of Karnataka.
- Through this scheme the government will provide unemployment allowance every month to the graduate and diploma passed students of the state.
- Out of which financial assistance of Rs. 3000 per month will be provided to unemployed graduates and Rs. 1500 per month to youths who have passed diploma.
- This assistance amount given to the beneficiaries will be directly deposited in their bank account.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the youth of the state till they get jobs.
- By getting the benefit of this scheme, the youth of the state will become financially strong.
- Yuva Nidhi Yojana will be implemented in the entire state.
- The applications for this scheme can be accepted through online as well as offline mode.
Key Features of Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Providing unemployment allowance to the unemployed youth of the state.
- Reducing the unemployment rate in the state
- Motivating the youth to take advantage of the scheme
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
Online Registration for the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana
Students who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been started yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Application Form Download
Beneficiary students will have to download the Yuva Nidhi Yojana Application Form after the launch of the official website. After downloading the form, you have to take a print out of it. Then you have to fill all the information asked in the form and attach the requested documents with the form. After that you have to submit this form by going to the concerned office.
Yuva Nidhi Yojana – Helpline Number
For the convenience of the students, soon help lines will also be started by the Government. After that the applicant will be able to get detailed information regarding Yuva Nidhi Yojana by calling on the given number. For those students who are facing any problem while filling the form, you will be able to solve it by telling your problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on August 10, 2023 by Abinash