In a function organized by the Kerala Advocates Welfare Fund Trust Committee and the Bar Council of Kerala, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan launched the Advocate Stipend Scheme for young lawyers in Kerala. In which lawyers will be paid Rs 3,000 per month every month. This will help in improving the standard of living of the lawyers. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about Kerala Advocate Stipend Yojana.
Kerala Advocate Stipend Yojana
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has recently announced the launch of Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme. Under this scheme, monthly financial assistance of Rs.3000/- will be provided to the lawyers of the state. This assistance amount given to the beneficiaries will be directly deposited in their bank account. This scheme will be run in the entire state, so that the eligible beneficiaries can get the benefits of the scheme. The state government will provide 36,000 stipend per year to the deserving lawyers. Due to which the economic side of the lawyers will be strengthened. Applications for this scheme will be accepted through online and offline mode.
Read Also This – E-Ganna App
Key Aspects of Advocate Stipend Yojana
The Kerala government has launched the Advocate Stipend Scheme. Although the scheme was formally introduced in March 2018, the scheme has now been conceptualized to benefit young lawyers from the state of Kerala. Out of which each eligible beneficiary of Kerala Stipend Scheme will get monthly financial assistance of Rs.3,000 as stipend. Under Section 9 of the Kerala Advocates Welfare Fund Act, 1980, junior lawyers will be paid a monthly stipend from the Trustee Committee. The Advocates Welfare Fund established by the Act shall be utilized for the payment of the stipend. The Government of Kerala had earlier through an order dated March 9, 2018 authorized a monthly stipend of up to Rs.5000/- for junior advocates of a specified category payable out of the Welfare Fund set up under the Kerala Advocates Welfare Fund Act, 1980. But now under the new scheme, provision has been made to give 3000/- per month to the young lawyers of the state.
Overview Of the Advocate Stipend Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Kerala Advocate Stipend Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Kerala|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing Stipend Money by the State Government|
|Stipend Money||3000/- Rs. (Per Month)|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||To be launched Soon|
Objective Of the Kerala Advocate Stipend Yojana
Financial assistance has to be made available to the young lawyers of the state every month on the basis of stipend, so that their standard of living can be improved.
Eligibility for the Kerala Stipend Scheme for Lawyers
- The Applicant must be a Permanent Resident of the state of Kerala.
- The Beneficiary should be a lawyer.
- Lawyers must have less than 03 years of experience.
- The Age of the beneficiary should be 30 years or less.
- The Total Annual Income of the applicant should not exceed one lakh
Important Documents For the Advocate Stipend Scheme
- Advocate certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme
- Government of Kerala has launched Advocate Stipend Scheme for the young lawyers of the state.
- Through this scheme, stipend will be provided to the lawyers of the state.
- The amount of stipend has been fixed at Rs 3000/-.
- The amount of stipend will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries through DBT mode.
- The amount of stipend given to the beneficiary lawyers through the scheme will be provided on the basis of their economic condition.
- For this scheme the state government will provide 36,000 stipend per year to the eligible lawyers.
- Concession will be given to scheduled castes and tribes through Advocate Stipend Scheme.
Key Features of Kerala Stipend Scheme for Lawyers
- Providing monthly financial assistance to state lawyers
- To make lawyers financially strong
- Motivating the eligible lawyers of the state to take advantage of the scheme
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Apply for Kerala Advocate Stipend Yojana
Applicants who want to apply online / offline under this scheme will have to wait a bit. Because now the government has announced to start the scheme. No official confirmation has been made yet for applying for the scheme. As soon as we get information about applying for the scheme, we will inform you soon through this article.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, then do comet and like it.
Last Updated on November 18, 2023 by Abinash