The Government of Odisha has implemented the Mukhyamantri Sabha Ghara Yojana to promote socio-cultural activities among the citizens of the state. Local auditoriums will be constructed in the state through this scheme. Due to which the development of the state will gain momentum. How to get the benefit of Mukhya Mantri Sabha Ghara Yojana and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
ODISHA SABHA GHARA YOJANA
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched ‘Mukhya Mantri Sabha Ghara Yojana’ (Chief Minister’s meeting room) in western Odisha. Under this scheme, 2,000 kalyana mandaps and local auditoriums will be constructed in western Odisha at a cost of Rs 25 crore. This scheme will be launched under the 5T initiative of the state government. This scheme will give a boost to the socio-cultural activities of the people.
About Of the Sabha Ghara Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Sabha Ghara Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided|
providing better facilities to the people
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Mukhya Mantri Sabha Ghara Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to promote the socio-cultural activities of the people.
Budget fixed for Mukhya Mantri Sabha Ghara Scheme
The Odisha State Government will construct 2000 Kalyana Mandaps and Auditoriums in the western region of Odisha. The scheme will be taken up under the 5T (Teamwork, Technology, Transparency, Timeline and Transformation) initiative of Odisha. For the Sabha Ghara Scheme, the state government of Odisha has allocated Rs 25 crore under the Chief Minister’s Meeting Room Program.
Sabha Ghara Scheme – List for use of Kalyan Kalyan Mandaps
- Government Expo
- Annual Function
- Cultural Programme
- Musical Programme
- Social Activities
- Reality Show
- Educational Programme
- Corporation Meeting
- Fun Party
- Conference Meeting
- Marriage Functions
- Blood Donation Camp
Eligibility for the Odisha Sabha Ghara Scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Odisha.
- Only the citizens of Odisha will be eligible to avail the benefits of the welfare pavilions and auditoriums to be built under the scheme.
- This scheme will prove especially beneficial for the western region.
Benefits for the Mukhya Mantri Sabha Ghara Yojana
- Odisha Government has started the Mukhya Mantri Sabha Ghara Yojana in the state.
- Through this scheme, the citizens of West Zone Odisha will be benefited in organizing social activity programs.
- Odisha state government will construct 2000 local auditoriums in western Odisha.
- Sabha Ghara Yojana is an initiative which will be completed under 5T initiative of Odisha state.
- For the successful implementation of the scheme, the state Government has allocated Rs.25 crores.
- This scheme will provide better facilities to the people of the state.
- With this scheme, events like marriage ceremony, fun party, government expo, training program etc. can be organized at minimum cost.
Features of the Mukhya Mantri Sabha Ghara Yojana
- To build local auditoriums in the state
- Promoting the socio-cultural activities of the people
- Motivating citizens to take advantage of the scheme
- Implementing this Scheme for the western region
Online Registration for the Mukhya Mantri Sabha Ghara Yojana
Citizens who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been started yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Sabha Ghara Yojana Application Form Download
Beneficiary Citizens will have to download the Mukhya Mantri Sabha Ghara Yojana Application Form after the launch of the official website. After downloading the form, you have to take a print out of it. Then you have to fill all the information asked in the form and attach the requested documents with the form. After that you have to submit this form by going to the concerned office.
Odisha Sabha Ghara Yojana – Helpline Number
For the convenience of the Citizens soon help lines will also be started by the Government. After that the applicant will be able to get detailed information regarding Mukhya Mantri Sabha Ghara Yojana by calling on the given number. For those Citizens who are facing any problem while filling the form, you will be able to solve it by telling your problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 8, 2023 by Abinash