|| Kerala Free Laptop Yojana | Kerala Nishulak Laptop Scheme Online Registration | Application Form & Application Status || Free Laptop Scheme has been implemented by the Government of Kerala to guide the future of the students in the state. Through which free laptops will be given to the meritorious children of class 12th. With the help of which these children will be helped to continue their studies. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about – Kerala Free Laptop Scheme.
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
The Free Laptop Scheme has been started by the Government of Kerala to encourage the children of the state of Kerala to study and expand education. Under which the students who have got 80% or more marks in class 12th, they will be provided laptops by the government. With the help of which students will be able to do their studies easily without any hindrance. Benefit will be provided to 2.65 lakh students in the state from this scheme. To get a laptop under the Kerala Free Laptop Scheme, all the students of the state will have to pay a total installment of Rs 500 for the first 3 months, only then they will be provided the benefit of this scheme. Applications for this scheme will be accepted through online and offline mode. Click here for eHealth Kerala Scheme
Main aspects of the Scheme
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme will be provided to the students who belong to the lower category like SC or ST. Students of such class who are unable to get a laptop due to financial constraints. Due to which they are not able to take online classes, and they remain deprived of studies. To solve this problem of theirs, the Free Laptop Scheme has been run by the government, so that even the poorest child can do his studies using a laptop. With this scheme, everyone will get equal education in the state. Due to which experienced and meritorious children will get a chance to come forward. With which they will be able to illuminate the name of their school and their state.
Overview of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Kerala Free Laptop|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing free laptops to meritorious children.|
Objective of the Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide free laptops to the students who have scored 80% or more marks in class 12th.
How to get Free Laptop
To get free laptop under this scheme, all the students of the state will have to pay a total installment of Rs 500 for the first 3 months, only then they will be provided laptops under this scheme.
Specifications Of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
|Size of the Screen||14 inch|
|Name of the System||ELCOT PC|
|Type of System||X86|
|Market Rate of Laptop||25,000/-|
|Processor||Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD RAM|
|Speed||1066 MHz Speed|
|Inbuilt Software||Microsoft Office, ADOBE and TN Schemes|
|ROM/ Hard Disk||Minimum 160 GB to Maximum 320 GB|
Eligibility for Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Kerala.
- The beneficiary should have at least 80% or more marks in class 12th.
- The applicant should belong to a lower caste such as Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Caste.
- The family income of the beneficiary should be less than 250000 per annum.
- Medical and engineering students can also apply for this scheme.
Key Documents for Free Laptop Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Residential Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Marks Sheet of Previous Year
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Benefits of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
- Free Laptop Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Kerala State for the welfare of the students of the state.
- Through this scheme, students who have scored 80% or more in the 12th board examination will be provided with free laptops.
- Gift of laptops will be given to the meritorious students of socially and economically weaker sections of the state for their digital empowerment.
- The scheme has a microfinance system under which funds are provided to students to buy laptops.
- For this scheme around 40 lakhs, Kudumbashree workers can register in the scheme.
- About 2.65 lakh students will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Firstly, students have to pay Rs.500 as installment to the concerned department. After that the department will provide them laptops.
- With this scheme education will be made easy and effective for the students.
- Students will be able to do their studies easily through laptop.
- This scheme will help the students to check well with the help of virtual services.
- Through this scheme, students will be motivated to take online classes.
- This scheme will provide better education to the students.
Key Features of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
- To expand education in the state
- Providing free laptops to meritorious children
- Providing facility of online classes to children with the help of laptop
- Making kids digital
- To build their bright future
- To make the eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Apply For Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
- First of all the eligible beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- Now you have to click on the login option.
- After that a new page will open in front of you where you will get the option of sign up. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking, the sign up form will open in front of you. Which you have to fill carefully.
- After that you have to click on submit option.
- Then you will get the login id and password to login to the portal, with the help of which you will have to login to the portal.
- After login to the portal, you will get the option of Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2022 – Registration, on which you have to click.
- Now you have to click on the link containing the Application form.
- After that you have to download this form and take a print out of it.
- Now you have to fill this application form carefully and you have to attach the necessary documents with the form.
- After all the process is done, you have to submit this form to the concerned office.
- In this way you will be able to apply successfully under the scheme.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.