|| Tamil Nadu Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme | Moovalur Ramamirtham Yojana Registration | Application Form | Login || Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme has been implemented by the Tamil Nadu Government to promote girl education in the state. Through which financial assistance is provided by the government to the girls studying in government schools, so that they can complete their studies. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme.
Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme
Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme has been started by the Tamil Nadu government to make the future of the girls of the state bright. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1000/- will be provided by the government every month in the form of scholarship to the girls studying in government schools from class 6th to 12th. The amount of scholarship given to the beneficiaries will be directly deposited in their bank account. With this scheme, girls will be motivated towards studies and they will not have to leave their studies incomplete due to financial constraints. About 6 lakh girl students will be benefited from this scheme. Beneficiaries can get the benefit of Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme by visiting the official website and registering online.
Main Aspects of the Scheme
It is often seen that even today there is discrimination between boys and girls. The birth of a boy is celebrated with gaiety and when a girl is born it is considered a burden. Conservative ideology is prevalent in the country even today. People’s thinking is so small that they keep negative thinking about daughters. Girls are not safe in a society with such conservative ideology. Girls are implicated in household chores in such a way that they are deprived of education. In view of all these problems Moolur Ramamirtham Yojana has been started by the state government. This scheme will help girls to get higher education and by eliminating the orthodox ideology, daughters will get equal rights. Due to which a new ideology will be born in the society towards girls, so that girls can be respected.
Overview Of the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing financial assistance to girls for studies|
Budget Of Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme
The total budget of this scheme has been fixed at Rs 698 crore. On the basis of that only the beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme.
Objective Of the TN Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial help to the girls studying in government schools to continue their studies.
Eligibility for this scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- The beneficiary should be a girl child.
- Only girl students studying in government schools from 06th to 12th are eligible for the scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to the beneficiary on the basis of the annual income of his family.
- Aadhar Card
- ID proof with date of birth
- Recent passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Admission Enrollment Receipt
- Previous class mark sheet
- Bank Details
- Mobile Number
Benefits Of the Tamil Nadu Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme
- Moolur Ramamirtham scheme has been started by the state government for the welfare of girls.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to girls from class VI to XII for their studies.
- This financial assistance to be given to the beneficiaries will be of Rs 1000/-.
- The amount given to the eligible beneficiaries through the scheme will be directly deposited in their bank account.
- With this scheme girl students will be able to continue their studies.
- It will help girl students to get higher education.
- This scheme will encourage girl child education.
Key Features of the Moovalur Ramamirtham Yojana
- To expand education in the state
- To encourage girl students towards education
- Providing financial assistance every month for the upliftment of girls by the government
- To make the beneficiary girls self-dependent and empowered.
How to Apply For the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme
- First of all the eligible beneficiary has to go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the option of Login.
- After that many options will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to select the option of Student Login.
- Now the login form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the Register button.
- After that you have to click on Register with OTP button after filling your mobile number.
- Now OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- After that you have to fill OTP in the given box, then you have to click on Confirm OTP button.
- Now the Registration Form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to enter all the information asked.
- Then you have to upload the required documents.
- After all the process, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- In this way you will be able to apply successfully under the scheme.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on August 13, 2022 by Abinash