Odisha government has implemented Sampoorna Pushti Yojana in the state. Through this scheme, nutritious food will be provided to adolescent girls, infants, pregnant women and lactating mothers in the state, so that their health can be improved. How to get the benefit of Sampoorna Pushti Yojana and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
SAMPOORNA PUSHTI YOJANA
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has started Sampoorna Pushti Yojana to eliminate the problem of malnutrition in the state. Under this scheme, the health level of adolescent girls, infants, pregnant women and lactating mothers will be improved. For which they will be given nutritious food. By getting nutritious food, the health level of the eligible beneficiaries will improve and they will fall ill less. Sampoorna Pushti Yojana has been run in the entire state, so that eligible beneficiaries can take advantage of the scheme.
About Of the Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Sampoorna Pushti Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing Nutritional foods|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Nutritional food provided under the Sampoorna Pushti Scheme
- Nutritional Supplements
Objective of the Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide nutritional food to the eligible citizens of the state, so that diseases like malnutrition can be eradicated.
Odisha Sampoorna Pushti Yojana – fixed budget
A budget of Rs 3354.40 crore has been set by the state government for this scheme, on the basis of which the benefits of the scheme will be provided to the eligible citizens.
Eligibility for the Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Odisha.
- Adolescent girls, infants, pregnant women and lactating mothers will be eligible to take benefits of the scheme.
Eligibility for the Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Ration Journal
- Age Certificate
- Pregnancy documents (if applicable)
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of the Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
- Odisha Government has started Sampoorna Pushti Yojana for the citizens of the state.
- Through this scheme, nutritious food will be provided to adolescent girls, infants, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
- The health of the beneficiary will improve by getting nutritious food.
- With the implementation of this scheme, applicants will fall ill less.
- This scheme will be run in the entire state.
- Eligible beneficiaries will come forward to take advantage of the scheme.
- Sampoorna Pushti Yojana will prove to be a boon for those citizens of the state, who do not have money to take nutritious food.
- The expenses incurred in the scheme will be paid by the state government.
Features of the Sampoorna Pushti Scheme
- Providing nutritious diet
- Improving health status
- Motivating citizens to take advantage of the scheme
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Online Registration for the Sampoorna Pushti Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been launched yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Odisha Sampoorna Pushti Yojana Application Form Download
After the launch of the official website, the option of “Sampoorna Pushti Scheme Application Form Download” will appear on the home page of the site. You have to download the Application Form by clicking on this option. After that you have to fill this form, then go to the concerned department and submit it.
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Scheme – Helpline Number
Helpline numbers for citizens will also be launched after the website is launched. Applicants can get detailed information regarding the scheme by calling these numbers. Applicants who are facing problem while filling the online form, they will also be able to get the solution by stating the problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 5, 2023 by Abinash