Odisha interracial marriage Scheme | Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Online Registration | Sumangal Marriage Portal | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to apply
Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Odisha to encourage people for inter-caste marriages and to provide them financial assistance. Through which the inter-caste marriage couple will be financially supported by the state government for marriage. How to get the benefit of the scheme and how to apply. For this, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Yojana 2020.
Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Yojana
Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha to promote inter-caste marriages in the state. Under the scheme, people will be encouraged for inter-caste marriages by the concerned authorities of Odisha government. In which incentive amount of Rs 2.5 lakh will be given to the beneficiary. Earlier, this amount was 100000 rupees. Cash incentives will be provided to the people through this scheme, so that more and more people can be encouraged to perform inter-caste marriages. The Sumangal Portal has also been launched by the government to give benefits of the scheme to the beneficiaries. Through which beneficiaries will be able to register for the scheme online. Those who are getting married for the first time will be able to avail the services of this portal. In which the amount received from the beneficiaries will be directly transferred to their bank account. This scheme will strengthen the financial side of the beneficiary, and will get them free from the hassle of expenses incurred in marriage.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide an incentive amount of Rs 2.5 lakh to the beneficiaries for the wedding by the state government, so that they do not face the problem of money spent in the wedding.
- Permanent Resident of Odisha State
- Bride-Groom (inter-caste marriage couple)
- Beneficiaries should be followers of Hinduism.
- Marriage should be valid as per law and duly registered under Hindu Marriage Act,
- One of the beneficiary couple should be belongs to the Golden Caste while the other belongs to should be Scheduled Caste and Tribe.
- Other state citizens will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Scanned photo copy of registered marriage certificate.
- Scanned photo of caste certificate of both the community and its sub-caste sections
- Scanned joint photo of husband and wife.
- Scanned photo of declaration form duly signed: ANNEXURE II and Annexure-IV.
- Scanned photocopy of the joint bank passbook of the couple in any government / joint bank.
- The permanent residents of the state of Odisha will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The state government will provide financial assistance to the inter-caste marriage couple for marriage through the scheme.
- Incentives will be given for purchase of land / articles required for starting a house or business.
- An incentive amount of Rs 2.5 lakh will be provided by the State Government to the couples who are engaged in inter-caste marriages of the scheme.
- Incentive amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Beneficiaries will be financially stronger by getting incentives.
- Benefit of the scheme will be available to the beneficiary by online registration.
- Grant will be given only once to the beneficiary.
- No incentive will be given to the beneficiary on the second or subsequent marriage.
- Help will be provided by the state government
- Inter-caste marriage couple will be given incentive on getting married.
- Encouraging people for inter-caste marriages
- Self-reliant and aware raising of the beneficiaries
- Reform in the economic aspect of the beneficiaries
- Get rid of the hassle of wedding expenses.
How to apply for Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Yojana
- Beneficiaries go to the official website to take advantage of the scheme.
- Now you have to click on register button to apply.
- After clicking here, you will come to the next page.
- Now, after filling all the information given to you, you have to click Register button.
- After registration, the system will redirect the applicant to the home page.
- Now you have to enter the phone number, password, captcha code etc. to login and click on the login button.
How to fill online registration form
- First beneficiaries go to the official website.
- Now after entering the phone number, password, captcha code etc. in the login section on the home page of the website, you have to click on the login button.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- After carefully reading the instructions on this page, click on the “Apply” button. After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information given in it carefully.
- You will have to upload the required documents.
- In the end, after filling all the things you have to click on submit.
- You will be successfully applied for the scheme as soon as you click here.
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.