|| Odisha Siksha Puraskar Yojana | Siksha Puraskar Scheme | Online Registration | Application Form || Siksha Puraskar Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Odisha for the welfare of the students and teachers of the state. Through this scheme, the government will honor the beneficiaries who have excelled and contributed in the field of education. Encouraged by this, other people will also come forward to take advantage of the scheme. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana
Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Odisha. Under this scheme people involved in the education system will be honored annually for achieving excellence and for this Rs 100 crore will be spent by the government. This initiative has helped 50,000 students, 1500 teachers, headmasters, senior education officers, alumni committees, SMC members and gram panchayats to get healthy copy.
Overview Of the Siksha Puraskar Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Siksha Puraskar Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Motivating everyone involved in the Odisha education system
Objective Of the Siksha Puraskar Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to reward people working in the Odisha educational system for their excellence and contribution.
Eligibility for this scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- Beneficiaries working in the educational system are eligible to take the benefits of the scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Domicile certificate (DC)
- Educational Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
Benefits For the Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana
- This scheme is mainly announced for transformed schools under 5T initiative.
- Through this scheme, rewards are given to the eligible beneficiaries.
- The award will help 1500 principals, 50 000 students, sarpanches, school management and alumni.
- The main idea of offering the awards is to help the students and the school achieve excellence in education.
- Students will fall under 03 subcategories. One for deserving students, one for students who demonstrate leadership potential and excel in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, and one for deserving but economically disadvantaged students .
- The most outstanding alumni associations, school management committees, gram panchayats and district administration will be honored with institutional awards at the block, district and state levels respectively.
- Apart from this, it will also help the Alumni Associations for their contribution in bringing substantial development in the school.
- A total of Rs 100 crore will be given to the beneficiaries of the scheme
- Students will give emphasis on other activities along with studies.
- The quality of better education will be improved in the state.
- Eligible beneficiaries will be motivated to take advantage of the scheme.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana
Applicants who want to apply through online mode under the scheme, they will have to wait for a while now, because the announcement has been made to start the scheme now. The application process for the scheme will be started soon. As soon as the application process starts, applicants will be able to apply through online mode.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comet and like it.
Last Updated on January 4, 2023 by Abinash