Kerala Sabarimala Q Online Booking | Sabarimala Darshan Ticket Que | Benefits/ Objective/ Eligibility / features | Date | Ticket Online
There is good news for the beneficiaries who get darshan of the Sabarimala temple. Now these temples are going to open. With the opening of the temple, devotees will be able to see easily. How to get benefits and how to apply. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about Sabarimala Online Booking 2021.
Sabarimala Online Booking
As you all know that religious places are closed due to COVID-19 epidemic. Due to the presence of people at these places, the risk of infection may increase. The government is constantly making efforts to ensure that people get the convenience of visiting the temple and the risk of infection does not spread. Keeping this in mind, the Sabarimala temple is now being opened for worshiping the Thulam month from 16 to 21 October. For which online application process has been started. The Sabarimala Q online booking process will be for devotees from 1 November 2020 to 14 January 2021. Therefore, the beneficiaries can book the Sabarimala online ticket to avail the facility and for the new user, the Sabarimala online registration will also be available through sign up. For this, the beneficiary will have to give his details so that they can book the Sabarimala online ticket.
Sabarimala q online booking Process 2021
Sabarimala temple which is the center of faith, and people come from far and wide to visit here. Now these temples are being opened for Ayyappa devotees from 16 October to 21 October for Thulam Mass Puja, so that the beneficiaries can get the benefit of darshan. For this, a maximum of 250 people will be present to get darshan of Lord Ayyappa. This decision has been taken by the state government in view of the corona epidemic. In which the devotees have to follow the orders of the government, so that the devotees do not get too crowded. Keeping this in mind, during the Mandala Makarvilakku season starting on November 14, 2020, a maximum of 1000 devotees will be allowed per day.
Sabarimala Virtual Q Booking Opening Date 2020
- Opening date – 16 October to 21 October
- Virtual Q Booking Ticket Process date – 1 November 2020 to 14 January 2021
Also read — Kerela PSC recruitment
- People of all category
- Beneficiaries following the rules of the state government
- People will visit according to the number given in the Sabarimala temple
The beneficiaries visiting the Sabarimala temple have to make the online ticket booking process available.
Documents for Registration
- Identity Card.
- Scanned passport size photo having size less than 30 KB in JPG or JPEG format
Guidelines for Sabarimala Online Darshan
- Only 1000 devotees are allowed to visit for pilgrimage.
- On Saturday and Sunday, 2000 devotees will be present.
- Pilgrimage will be allowed for a total of 86,000 beneficiaries in the Mandal Kalam and Makarvilakku seasons.
- To ensure physical distance between the pilgrims, 351 signs have been demarcated around the temple.
- Apart from pilgrims, shop employees of the area will also require COVID-19 negative certificate.
- Since bathing is banned in the Pamba River, a special shower facility, which has 60 showers in 3 separate units, is provided with bathing at Pampa Triveni.
- Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2021 will be available only on the official website sabarimala.org.
- Free food will be distributed in Sanidhanam, Pampa and Neelakal.
- Beneficiaries can get food at Pampa from 5.30 am to 9 am, and around 7 pm and 10 pm.
- There will be visitors and COVID-19 guidelines along various trekking routes and at various locations around the banner and boards of the Sabarimala temple. The boards and banners have been put up by the Pathanamthitta District Medical Office and all the details are quoted in six different languages.
- In Pampa, Neelakal, and Sanidhanam, devotees are also being asked to follow the guidelines, besides posting COVID-19 protocol on social media to create awareness among those who visit the temple in the next week will do.
- With the opening of the Sabarimala temple, devotees will be able to see.
- The beneficiaries visiting the temple have to follow the rules laid down by the government.
- Beneficiaries can make online booking to avail the facility.
- Virtual Q booking ticketing process will run from 1 November 2020 to 14 January 2021.
- Due to booking process, now time of beneficiaries will be saved.
- Making the devotees self-reliant
- Beneficiaries will get online facility
- Beneficiaries will not have to face crowds to get darshan in the temple.
How to book sabarimala darshan tickets online
- First of all visit the official website of the beneficiary Sabarimala.
- Now you have to click on the login / register link.
- After clicking, you will get two options. One member is logged in and the other is signed up
- Already registered devotees can log in to the website through a login connection, after which you have to enter the username and password.
- For the second option, the beneficiaries have to click on the new user sign up option and fill in the required information.
- After the entire process is done, devotees will get their username and password through email or registered mobile number.
Sabarimalaq Login Password reset Procedure
- The account holder can also change his mobile number or email address if necessary. You can get all this information from below –
- First of all, visit the beneficiary official website
- Now you have to select the forgotten / lost password link on the login page.
- You will then be sent an email giving a link to change the system password.
- Now you have to click on the given link. A new page will open as soon as you click.
- Here you have to enter a new password.
- After that you can recheck on the details, then you have to select the application button.
- After this process, the beneficiaries will be sent an OTP on their mobile number. You have to enter this code in the box provided.
- After that you have to click on the verify button.
- Your login / password will be changed after this process.
Slot Booking Search for Tickets Check Availability Process
- First of all, the beneficiaries go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the search availability tab.
- Here you have to fill the information given. Like Month / Time
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- After clicking here, you will have a page open as a calendar.
- Here you have to click on the green box to see the available time.
- Now you can choose any date according to your convenience in the green box.
Sabarimala Opening Schedule 2021
- Sabarimala opening and closing, starting from November 2020 – click here
Devotees are required to produce Covid 19 negative certificates, which must be taken 48 hours before coming to Pampa or Kannamool Ganapati temple. More Updates Sabarimala Q Online Booking and Dars Ticket Updates will be updated from time to time on the official website. Tickets are issued free of cost, but they must follow the rules laid down by the Kerala Police and preserve the sanctity and sanctity of the place.
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, then do comet and like.