|| Assam Samagra Gramya Unnayan Scheme | CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Apply Online & Application Form | Specification Of Tractor Unit | Eligibility & Benefits || In order to double the income of the farmers in the next 5 years, many types of schemes have been run by the Central and State Governments. Through these schemes, farmers are motivated to increase their income and they are also provided with various means for agriculture so that they can improve their productivity and increase their income. Keeping this situation in mind, recently, the Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Assam. Through which a tractor unit will be provided to the farmers which will help the farmers to increase their productivity. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana.
Assam Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
The Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana has been started by the Government of Assam to provide relief to the farmers of the state. Through which the farming system will be increased in the state and double cropping will be facilitated. For which a tractor unit consisting of a tractor along with accessories will be provided to the selected beneficiary group in the revenue village. This tractor will be made available to the beneficiaries at a concessional rate. With the help of which, the government will provide a subsidy of 70% to the citizens of the state subject to a maximum of Rs 5.5 lakh. This subsidy will be admissible on the lowest price of tractors in the respective category of tractors list notified by the Government and the lowest approved price of equipment for subsidy will also be applicable. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to a group of 8 to 10 members who will be farmers of the same village.
Main Aspects of the Scheme
Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana has been launched to provide tractors at concessional rates to the farmers. Through which the interests of the farmers are taken care of. The government provides a subsidy of 70% to the beneficiary group subject to a maximum of 5.5 lakhs. Due to which the standard of living of the farmers will be improved and they will be made self-reliant. With the implementation of this scheme, the income of the farmers will be doubled and the productivity of the fields will also improve.
Overview of CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||To Provide Tractor At Subsidized Rate|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
Specification Of Tractor Unit
The tractor unit will have one tractor (35 to 50 PTO HP). Which will also have standard accessories and matching equipment. These implementations will be selected by the beneficiary group, the details of which are as follows:-
|Standard accessories (1 set)||Matching implements (optional)|
|Stabilizer assembly||Disc harrow|
|Tool kit||Cage wheel|
Benefits Of the Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
- The Government of Assam has started the Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana for the farmers.
- Benefit is provided to the farmers of the state through this scheme.
- This scheme will boost the farming system and farmers will get the facility of double cropping.
- A tractor unit consisting of a tractor along with accessories will be provided to the selected beneficiary group in the revenue village.
- These tractors will be made available at concessional rates to the eligible beneficiaries.
- Through the scheme, the government will provide a subsidy of 70% to the beneficiary subject to a maximum of 5.5 lakhs.
- This subsidy will be admissible on the lowest price of tractors in the respective category of tractors notified list by the government.
- Similarly, the lowest approved price of equipment will also be applied for subsidy.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to a group of 8 to 10 members who will be the actual adult farmers of the same village.
- The benefit of the scheme can be availed through online and offline mode.
Key Features Of the Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
- Improving farmers’ income
- Providing tractors to farmers at concessional rates by the government.
- Improving the productivity of farms.
- To make farmers self-reliant and empowered.
Choice Of Applicant Group And Duration Of Service
All applicant groups who have already applied for Tractor Unit must submit their choice as follows:
- a) Whether they will get bank finance for the beneficiary’s share – Yes/No.
- b) Name of the Brand and Model from the list notified by the State Government.
- c) Name of the equipment etc. out of the above mentioned 5 From these, the applicant can choose all, any or any device by group.
- Subsidy @ 70% will be provided on the total cost of the tractor unit up to a maximum of 5.5 lakhs
- The group of farmers to be the farmers of the village will be responsible for providing tractor units on rental basis
- The minimum period of rent will be 5 years at a reasonable rate, which will be determined by the district level committee.
Selection Process of Applicant Groups
- The DAO will have to present the applications received from the farmer groups before the DLC.
- Beneficiary groups already selected by DLC will not need to be re-elected.
- An eligible group will be selected in each village depositing at least 10% of the total value of the tractor unit.
- It will be the responsibility of the Member Secretary to notify the names of the selected groups.
Purchase of tractor units through credit linkage
- Selected group will be required to get bank credit.
- All applicant groups who have already been selected can resubmit their choice.
- Approval of grant will be given by the member secretary in favor of the selected group.
- An undertaking will be obtained from the group by the member secretary before the acceptance order is issued.
Brand choice or model of tractor unit
- The beneficiary has to choose the brand or model of tractor from the list of tractors notified by the State Government with the rates which will be approved by the government or negotiated by the beneficiary, whichever is lower.
- The approved rate of tractors and equipment will be published by the Agriculture Department.
- The list of authorized dealers or manufacturers will also be given final priority by the cabinet.
Objective of the Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
The main objective of the Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana is to provide tractors to the farmers at subsidized rates.
Eligibility for the scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Assam for this scheme.
- Applicant should be a farmer.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to any group of 8 to 10 members who will be the actual adult farmers of the same village.
- The group of farmers should have a common bank account and the application form should be jointly applied with the signature of each member, along with the details of the land and crops cultivated.
- Applicant group should not have more than one member from a family.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- E mail ID
How to apply for Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of Agriculture Department.
- Now you have to download the Application form by searching for the link of the scheme.
- After that you have to take a print out of this form.
- Now you have to enter all the required details in this letter.
- Then you will also have to attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- After that you have to submit this form to the Agriculture Department.
- By following this process, you will be successfully applied under the Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.