The Tamil Nadu Government has implemented the Aptitude Test Scheme for the children studying in government schools in the state. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the children of class 11. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to every student who passes the CM Aptitude Test, so that the students can be helped in further studies. How to get the benefit of CM Aptitude Test Scheme and what will be the registration process for this. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
TAMIL NADU CM APTITUDE TEST SCHEME
The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched the CM Aptitude Test Scheme for class 11 students studying in government schools. Under this scheme, 11th class boys and girls can participate in the Aptitude Test, this test will be organized on 23 September 2023. If a student qualifies in this aptitude test, he/she will be provided with a stipend of Rs.10,000. Out of which 1000 students will get this financial assistance till their graduation. Through this scheme 500 male students and 500 female students will be selected and made eligible for the Stipend. Let us tell you that students pursuing higher studies will get Rs 12,000 every year and they will also be given training from prestigious universities like IIT-Madras.
About Of the CM Aptitude Test Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||11th class boys and girls|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing Monthly Stipend to the 11th Class Students|
|Stipend Amount||10,000/- Rs. (Yearly)|
Objective of the TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide Stipend to the 11th class children studying in the government schools of the state, who have passed the aptitude test.
CM Aptitude Test Scheme – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||07 August 2023|
|Last Date to Fill the Application||18 August 2023|
|Exam Date||23 September 2023|
Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test Scheme – Exam Pattern
Two exam papers have been included in the CM Aptitude Test Scheme on 23rd September. Each paper will carry 60 marks. One paper will be of Mathematics and the other paper will be of Science and Social Science. You can get its information from below –
|Exam Paper||Subject||Exam Time||Total Marks|
|Paper – I||Mathematics||10 AM to 12 PM||60|
|Paper – II||Science, Social Science||2 PM to 4 PM||60|
Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme – Syllabus
If the applicants want to appear in the CM Aptitude Test Scheme exam then they must prepare the syllabus of class 9th and class 10th textbooks. Aptitude test will be organized on the basis of these classes only.
CM Aptitude Test Scheme – Application Fees
Students who want to appear in the Aptitude Test, they have to pay a fee of Rs 50 to their principal along with the application form.
Eligibility for the CM Aptitude Test Scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- Beneficiary should be a student and should be studying in class 11th.
- Applicants must be studying in Tamil Nadu government school.
- Only 500 boys and 500 girls will be selected for this scheme.
Important Documents for the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test Scheme
- Identity card
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Bank Account Details
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of the TN Aptitude Test Scheme
- Tamil Nadu government has started the Aptitude Test Scheme for the children of class 11th.
- Through this scheme, 11th class boys and girls can participate in the Aptitude Test.
- A stipend of Rs 10,000 will be provided to the student who qualifies in this aptitude test.
- 1000 students will get this financial assistance till their graduation level.
- 500 male students and 500 female students will be selected through this scheme. For which a total of 1000 seats have been kept available.
- The benefit amount given to the beneficiary student through the scheme will be sent to their bank account through DBT mode.
- TN Aptitude Test Scheme will be started in the entire state.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the beneficiary students without any discrimination.
Features of the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test Scheme
- Providing stipend to the students who pass the aptitude test
- Motivating students to take advantage of the scheme
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Registration for the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test Scheme
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website.
- After that you have to click on the option of “Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme Registration”.
- Now the Registration Form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill this form carefully.
- After that you have to upload the Required documents and also pay the fees.
- After this process, you have to click on the Submit button at the end.
- In this way you will be able to successfully register under the scheme.
TN Aptitude Test Scheme – Helpline Number
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 14, 2023 by Abinash