Tamil Nadu Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme : The Government of Tamil Nadu has started the Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme to provide the benefits of government services to the people of the state. Through this scheme, camps will be organized to provide the benefits of government services to the citizens of the state, so that the citizens can easily get the benefits of related services.
How to get the benefit of Tamil Nadu Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme? What will be the registration process for this and where will you get the services list? To get all this information, you will have to read this article till the end.
Tamil Nadu Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme 2024
Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin has started Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme for the citizens of the state. Under this scheme, a special camp will be organized in urban and rural local bodies on December 18 for redressal of grievances related to 13 major departments. In the first phase of which (between December 18, 2023 and January 6, 2024), 1,745 special camps will be organized in all the districts except the four districts affected by Michong. People’s complaints will be registered in these camps and the petitions received will be uploaded on the ‘Makkaludan Mudhalvar’ website. These petitions will be disposed of within 30 days so that the services demanded by the people can be easily provided to them.
About Of Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme
|Tamil Nadu Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme
|By the Government of Tamil Nadu
|Citizen of the state
|Assistance to be Provided
|Organizing camps for redressal of complaints related to 13 major departments.
|Launch date for organizing the camp
|18 December 2023
06 January 2024
|Online / Offline
Objective of Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme
Camps are to be organized in urban areas so that the government services of 13 identified departments can be easily delivered to the doorsteps of the public and the applications submitted can be disposed of in a timely manner within the stipulated time.
Services list of 13 Departments under Makkaludan Mudhalvar Yojana
Services of 13 departments are covered under Tamil Nadu Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme, the details of which are as follows –
- Municipal Administration
- Rural Development
- Adi Dravidar Welfare
- Social Welfare
- Differently Abled Welfare
- BCs, MBCs, and Minorities Welfare
- MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises)
Facilities provided to citizens under TN Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme
- Organization of camps:- The state government will organize 1745 petition camps to provide solutions to the problems of the concerned departments to the people.
- Number of departments:- Under this scheme, major services of 13 departments of the state government have been included.
- Special camps will be organized in four districts – Under this scheme, special camps will be organized in Chennai, Kanchipuram, Tiruvallur and Chengalpattu districts from January 1, 2024 to January 31, so that citizens can get the benefit of related services.
- Place of organizing the camp:-All these camps will be organized in municipal areas and gram panchayats. Where eligible citizens can easily avail the benefits of services on time.
- Problems will be solved within 30 days :-Once all the petitions are filed, all the problems of the citizens will be resolved within 30 days.
Eligibility for Makkaludan Mudhalvar Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- All citizens who want to get assistance for the services of 13 departments will be eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Documents required for TN Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme
For those citizens who need help in taking advantage of the problems of 13 departments, the documents required may be different. Officials concerned with these departments can ask for these documents from eligible citizens if they need them –
- Aadhar card
- Permanent certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number etc.
Tamil Nadu Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme Registration
- First of all you have to visit the camp, where you want to avail the services of the concerned departments.
- After that you will have to meet the officials of the concerned departments in the camp.
- Now you have to avail the service for which you want to get help.
- After this, the officials will make you fill the application form to avail the related service.
- After that you have to submit this form in the camp.
- This process, you will be able to easily register your problems and complaints with the concerned departments.
Find Camping Location for Makkaludan Mudhalvar Yojana
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After this you have to scroll down and you will get a title like “Makkaludan Mudhalwar Camp Location – December 2023”.
- Here you will be able to see the location of petition camps in your area or location. Under which you will be able to avail eligible services.
TN Makkaludan Mudhalvar Scheme Login
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After that you have to click on the Officer Login button.
- Now the login form will open in front of you.
- In this form you will have to enter username, password and security code.
- Then you have to click on the login button.
- By following this process you will be logged in to the portal.
Makkaludan Mudhalvar Yojana Application Status
First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After that you have to search for the link of Application Status.
- Then you have to enter the required information by clicking on the given link.
After this process, information related to the scheme will appear on your computer screen.
mm.makkaludanmudhalvar.in Helpline Number
Applicants who want to get detailed information regarding the scheme can contact on the given Helpline Number:- 1100.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comet and like it.