|| Andhra Pradesh Kalyanamasthu Scheme | AP Kalyanamasthu Marriage Scheme | YSR Kalyanamasthu Online Registration || Andhra Pradesh government has announced to implement YSR Kalyanamasthu Yojana to promote inter-caste marriages in the state. Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided by the government to every section of the state for marriage, so that the beneficiary who got married can start his new life. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – About YSR Kalyanamasthu Yojana
YSR Kalyanamasthu Yojana
In order to provide financial assistance to the couples getting married in the state, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced the launch of YSR Kalyanamasthu Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help for marriage to the eligible beneficiaries. Out of which the beneficiaries like SC / ST, OBC, Handicaped will be provided assistance according to their category. This assistance amount to the beneficiaries will be directly deposited in their bank account. Now the eligible families will not have to take loans from others to get their children married with the assistance given by the government for marriage. Eligible beneficiaries will be able to get the benefit of YSR Kalyanamasthu Yojana through online and offline mode.
Overview Of the Kalyanamasthu Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Kalyanamasthu Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done|
By the Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Providing financial assistance at the time of marriage
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
Objective Of the AP Kalyanamasthu Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the eligible beneficiaries at the time of marriage.
Amount to be provided under the scheme
- Beneficiaries from SC community will get Rs 1 lakh financial assistance
- Beneficiaries from SC community Rs 1.2 lakh financial assistance if they have an inter-caste marriage
- Beneficiaries from ST community to get Rs 1 lakh financial assistance
- Beneficiaries from ST community to get Rs 1.2 lakh financial assistance if they have an inter-caste marriage
- Beneficiaries from BC community to get Rs 50,000 financial assistance
- Beneficiaries from BC community to get Rs 75,000 financial assistance if they an have inter-caste marriage
- Differently-abled beneficiaries will get Rs 1.5 lakh financial assistance.
Eligibility for YSR Kalyanamasthu Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- BC / SC / ST / Minorities (other than Muslims), disabled beneficiaries are eligible to take the benefits of the scheme.
- For marriage, the age of girls should be 18 years and the age of boys should be 21 years.
- Educational qualification SSC should be minimum. Couples who want to get married must have at least a matriculation pass certificate.
- The total land holding should not exceed 10 acres in dry land and 3 in wetland.
- Income should not exceed Rs 10,000 per month for families in rural areas and Rs 12,000 per month for households in urban areas.
- The generation of electricity should be less than 300 units per month on an average basis.
- Beneficiaries should not be children of government employees.
- No member of the beneficiary’s family should got pension.
- The beneficiary should not have any type of four wheeler.
- Children should not be income tax payers.
- To apply they must have their first marriage for the first time.
- The beneficiary applying should not have a built-up area ofmore than 1000 square feet in municipal areas.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- 10th class certificate
- Electricity bill
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
Benefits Of the Andhra Pradesh Kalyanamasthu Yojana
- The permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state will get the benefit of Kalyanamasthu Yojana.
- Through the scheme, all those families who are not able to afford the wedding expenses will be provided financial assistance by the government.
- Through the scheme, eligible beneficiaries will get the assistance amount according to their category.
- This assistance amount will be sent to the bank account of the eligible beneficiaries through DBT mode.
- With this scheme, now the marriage of any family will not stop due to financial constraints.
- With this scheme, eligible families will be able to get their children married with pomp.
- Now the family members will not have to worry about the wedding expenses.
- Applications for this scheme will be accepted through online and offline mode.
Features of the Scheme
- To promote inter-caste marriage
- Providing financial assistance by the government for marriage
- To make the eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Kalyanamasthu Yojana
Beneficiaries who want to apply under the scheme through online and offline mode, they will have to wait a bit. The scheme has just been announced to start. As soon as the application process will start regarding the scheme, we will notify you immediately.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please comment and like.
Last Updated on September 13, 2022 by Abinash