|| Andhra Pradesh Pension Kanuka Yojana | CM Pension Kanuka Scheme | Kanuka Pension Scheme Registration & Application Form || YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme has been implemented by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide economic benefits to the economically weaker sections of the state. Through this scheme, pension is provided by the government to the citizens of the state to meet their economic expenses, so that the standard of living of the eligible citizens can be improved. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for the welfare of the citizens of the state. Under this scheme, fixed pension is provided by the government to poor, weaker sections, widows, old and disabled persons to meet their economic needs, so that the standard of living of eligible citizens can be improved. The amount of pension provided to the eligible citizens through the scheme will be directly deposited in their bank account. Due to which the beneficiaries will get financial security. Eligible citizens will be able to get the benefit of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme by filling the online registration form.
Overview Of the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing financial assistance|
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme – Latest Update
The government has increased the pension amount from Rs 2,500 to Rs 2,750 from January 1. The government has started disbursing the increased amount of pension under YSR Pension Kanuka from Sunday. The enhanced pension will be distributed during the week-long celebrations till January 7. A total of Rs 74.7 crore will be distributed to 2,67,527 beneficiaries in Tirupati district, while 2,67,796 beneficiaries in Chittoor district will get benefits worth Rs 73.04 crore. Social security pension will be given to old people, weavers, widows, disabled persons, toddy tappers, single women, fishermen, traditional cobblers, transgender and dappu artists for the development of all sections of the society.
Objective of Andhra Pradesh Pension Kanuka Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide pension by the government to the eligible citizens of the state.
Types of Pension covered under YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- Old age pension.
- Widow pension.
- Weavers pension.
- Transgender pension.
- Disabled pension.
- Toddy tappers pension.
- Fisherman pension.
- ART (Anti Retroviral Therapy) pension.
- Single women pension.
- Traditional cobblers pension.
- Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology (CKDU) pension.
- Dappu artists pension.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The beneficiary should belong to the poor class.
- Poor, weaker sections, widows, old and disabled persons are eligible to take benefits of the scheme.
- The bank account of the beneficiary should be linked with Aadhaar.
Age limit for the scheme
- Old age pension – 60 years or above with no means of subsistence.
- Weavers pension – 50 years or above and destitute.
- Widow pension – 18 years or above.
- Toddy toppers pension – 50 years or above.
- Transgender pension – 18 years or above.
- Fisherman pension – 50 years or above.
- Traditional cobblers pension – 40 years or above.
- Dappu artists pension – 50 years or above.
- Single women pension- 35 years or above for the married woman who is separated or deserted for more than one year. 30 years or above for the unmarried woman in rural areas and 35 years or above in urban areas with no support from family.
- CKDU pension – No age limit but applicants must be undergoing CKDU.
- ART pension – No age limit but applicant must be undergoing six months of continuous treatment on ART.
- Disabled pension – No age limit but applicant must have a minimum of 40% disability.
Amount details to be provided under Andhra Pradresh Pension Kanuka Scheme
- For old age, widow, single women, weavers, toddy tappers, traditional cobblers, ART pension and people living with HIV (PLHIV) and fishermen – Rs 2,250 per month.
- For Transgender, Handicapped and Dappu artistes – Rs.3,000 per month.
- For CKDU – Rs10,000 per month.
Distribution of amount for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
Pension is disbursed by the MPDO (City Planning and Development Office) to the eligible beneficiaries in rural areas and by the municipal office in urban areas. The pension amount is disbursed to the Panchayat/Ward by the MPDO and Municipal Office, and the Panchayat/Ward will be disbursed to the beneficiaries manually or online.
- Aadhaar card
- Residence proof
- BPL ration card
- Identity proof or birth certificate
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
Benefits of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- The benefit of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme will be provided to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Through this scheme, pension will be provided by the government to the poor, weaker sections, widows, old and disabled persons.
- The amount of pension has been fixed differently on the basis of class.
- The amount of pension through the scheme has been fixed from Rs.2250/- to Rs.10,000/-.
- This amount to be provided to the eligible citizens will be directly deposited in their bank account.
- By using this amount, the beneficiaries will become financially strong.
- Eligible citizens will not have to depend on others due to financial assistance from the government.
- This scheme has been implemented in the entire state, so that the benefits of the scheme can reach the eligible citizens.
- Applications for taking advantage of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme will be accepted through online mode.
Key Features of AP Pension Kanuka Scheme
- Providing pension to the citizens of the state on the basis of class
- Motivating the beneficiaries to take advantage of the scheme
- To make eligible citizens self-dependent and empowered.
How to apply online for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- First of all the eligible beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- Now you have to click on the option of Download.
- Now you will see many options.
- Here you have to click on the link of YSR Pension Kanuka.
- After clicking on this link, you have to download the form related to the scheme.
- Then you have to take a print out of it.
- Now you have to fill all the information in this form carefully and attach the necessary documents with the form.
- After filling all the information, you have to submit this form to the concerned office.
- By following this process, you will be able to successfully apply under the scheme.
I hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on January 5, 2023 by Abinash