|| Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme | Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme | Arogya Sanjeevani Yojana Online Registration | Application form | Eligibility & Benefits || Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Yojana has been launched for the state government employees and their families. Through this scheme, the facility of cashless medical treatment is provided to the government employees and their families, so that the health of the beneficiary can be improved and they can get the benefit of health related facilities in the hospitals. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about the Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Scheme.
Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
In order to take care of the health of the citizens of the state, the Government of Karnataka has announced the launch of Arogya Sanjeevani Yojana. Through this scheme, the facility of cashless medical treatment will be given to the state government employees and their family members. To take advantage of this facility, the beneficiaries will be able to get their treatment done in the eligible hospitals. The entire cost of treatment will be borne by the state government. In this pandemic situation, this scheme will prove to be very helpful for the employees. To take advantage of Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme, beneficiaries will be able to apply online by visiting the official website.
Total budget of the Scheme
The Government of Karnataka has allocated a budget of Rs 250 crore for the implementation of this scheme. On the basis of which the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries.
Overview of Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||To Provide Facilitate cashless medical treatment|
Key Aspects of Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
- Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme has been started to provide health assistance to the state government employees.
- Through which all government employees as well as their family members are also covered.
- Under this scheme cashless medical treatment will be provided to the state employees and their families.
- The implementation of the scheme will be done with utmost transparency.
- This scheme will play a major role in maintaining the balance of life and health in the state.
Objective of Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide the facility of cashless medical treatment to the government employees of the state as well as their family members.
Eligibility for Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The beneficiary should be a Government Employee.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size Photo
- Email id
Benefits of Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
- Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka to provide health facilities to the employees of the state.
- Through this scheme cashless or free medical treatment will be provided to the state government employees and their families.
- Beneficiaries from this scheme will be able to get their treatment done in eligible hospitals.
- With this scheme, the serious illness of the applicant can also be treated.
- Beneficiaries who could not get their treatment due to financial constraints, now they will be covered by this scheme.
- Health related problems of the beneficiaries will be solved with this scheme.
- The cost of treatment in this scheme will be borne by the state government.
- This scheme will be effective to support the health of government employees working continuously during the pandemic.
- This scheme will cover all government employees across the state.
- This scheme will help to maintain the balance of life and health of the employees and help them to deal with the situations.
- Applications for this scheme will be accepted through online and offline mode.
Key Features of Arogya Sanjeevani Yojana
- Providing cashless or free medical treatment to employees and their families
- To make the eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
- To improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Providing health security to the beneficiaries by the Government.
How to apply for Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
Applicants who want to apply under the scheme, they will have to wait a little. The scheme has just been announced to start. As soon as the application process for the scheme starts, we will notify you immediately.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on January 16, 2023 by Abinash