Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Yojana | Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme | Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Yojana | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to apply
The Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme has been implemented by the Chief Minister of Assam Government to better and strengthen the status of women of the state. Through which women will be strengthened financially by providing them property. What is this scheme and how will it be beneficial? For this, you have to read this article to the end. So let’s know about the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme.
Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
The Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme has been launched by the Assam government to make financially deprived women economically empowered in the state. Under the scheme, more than 3.72 lakh permanent individual and 822 community properties will be created by the government. In which about 4 lakh families will be benefited in the first phase. With the convergence of schemes of various state departments and missions, self-reliant women self-reliance scheme will be implemented under MANNREGA. This includes the Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission, Agriculture and Horticulture, Fisheries, Environment and Forests, Handlooms and Textiles, Sericulture, Veterinary and Animal Husbandry etc. In the case of individual wealth creation, 5 identified activities in all development blocks and 20 community activities will be implemented in selected development blocks for community wealth creation. In addition, committees will be formed for monitoring from panchayats up to the state level for effective implementation of the scheme. CM also announced awards of 3 lakh, 2 lakh and 1 lakh to the first 3 best performing panchayats. CM asked all departments to work responsibly. Apart from this, the Panchayat and Rural Development Department also requested for full cooperation. The present state government has made efforts to ensure equitable development across the state. Exemplary steps have been taken to protect the rights of Swadeshi through the distribution of land leases to over 1 lakh local housingless families.
The main objective of the scheme is to strengthen women financially by providing assets to women by the state government.
- Permanent Resident of Assam State
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Women will be financially empowered.
- More than 3.72 lakh permanent individual and 822 community properties will be created by the State Government.
- Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Yojana will be implemented under MNREGA.
- Women will be linked with employment through MNREGA.
- Women will be provided work under schemes like Aajeevika Mission, Agriculture and Horticulture, Fisheries, Environment and Forests, Handlooms and Textiles, Sericulture, Veterinary and Animal Husbandry.
- This will increase the income of women.
- About 4 lakh families will be benefited through the scheme in 1 phase.
- This scheme will curb corruption.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the best performing panchayats.
- Women of Assam state will get many options.
- The Chief Minister of Assam State additionally stated that the main girls personalities like Sati Joyvati, Sati Sadhni, Kanaklata Barua, Mangri Orang, Indira Miri have represented the energy of girls within the state of Assam.
- The status of women will improve.
- Help will be provided by the state government
- Women will be empowered and made aware.
- Women will be made self-dependent.
- Women will be strengthened financially by providing them property
Implementation Of The Scheme
In order to run the scheme smoothly, PRI representatives will fully support the women of self-help groups in the region of Assam so that the scheme can flow very smoothly. Through the development of the scheme many different types of opportunities will be provided to the women of Assam. The Chief Minister of Assam State also said that prominent women personalities such as Sati Jomti, Sati Sadhni, Kanaklata Barua, Mangri Orang, Indira Miri have represented women power in the state of Assam and the representatives are requested to perform their duties with full honesty.
Rewards Under The Scheme
- Arrangements have also been made to award prizes to panchayats who have performed well for the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme.
- In which 3 best performing panchayats will be given 3 lakh, 2 lakh and 1 lakh each.
How to apply for Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
- Beneficiaries will have to wait a bit to apply for the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
- The plan has just been announced.
- No information is currently available regarding the application form. As soon as the state government declares, we will update every information here and inform you.
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.
Last Updated on October 12, 2020 by Abinash