Mukhyamantri Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana | Odisha Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Scheme | Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana | Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to get benefits
Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Odisha to connect more and more children in Anganwadi centers with education. Through the scheme, free school uniform has been provided to every student studying in Anganwadi centers. What is this scheme and how will you get the benefit of the scheme. To get all the information about it, you have to read this article till the end. So let us know about the Malti Devi Prak Vidyalaya Scheme Scheme.
Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana
Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana has been started by Odisha Government to improve the condition of children studying in Anganwadi centers of the state and make them self-reliant. Under the scheme, two sets of uniforms have been provided to pre-school children in about 61,040 Anganwadi centers in the state. Uniform free of cost has been provided to the children, so that more and more students can be encouraged to enroll in schools. In view of the decreasing number of children in Anganwadi centers, the Odisha government has started the scheme. Under this scheme, 14.83 lakh school children have benefitted. This scheme has proved effective for the students whose financial condition of the family is not good and their parents are unable to provide uniform for their children. This new scheme will definitely improve studies in Anganwadi. This will also increase the safety of children as they will be in school uniform. The dress code will also be improved due to this scheme. Peer pressure will be prevented and this Professionalism will also be promoted in students. Students will be able to reduce their deflection and focus on their character.
- Blue Colour Pants
- Pink Colour Shirts
Free School Uniforms
Every student studying in Anganwadi centers has been provided school uniform for free. Pre-school children are eager to get new uniforms which make them willing to attend Anganwadi centers. With this, children from pre-schools will also be able to host other Anganwadi services. These services include the Supplementary Nutrition Program (SNP) and Early Child Hood Care Education (ECCE).
The main objective of the scheme is to provide school uniform for free to the children studying in Anganwadi centers.
- Permanent Resident of Odisha State
- Children studying in Anganwadi centers
- The benefit of Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana will be given to the children studying in Anganwadi centers in the state of Odisha.
- Through the scheme, school uniform has been provided free of cost to the students by the state government.
- In which 02 sets of uniforms have been provided to children in 61,040 Anganwadi centers.
- 14.83 lakh school children have benefited under the Anganwadi centers of the state.
- This scheme will speed up the process of admission to Anganwadi centers.
- The behavior of children will improve.
- All will get equal education in Anganwadi centers.
- The children who do not go to school due to poverty will also be linked to education.
- Every child will get education
- Children will be made self-dependent
- The manner of children will be improved
- Poor class children will also get an opportunity to study in Anganwadi centers.
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.
Last Updated on October 13, 2020 by Abinash