|| Raitha Shakti Yojana | Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Registration | Objective & Features || Raitha Shakti Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Karnataka to make the farmers of the state self-dependent and empowered. Through which farmers will be provided diesel at a concessional rate to increase the use of agricultural machinery and reduce the cost of diesel. So that farmers can be encouraged to use agricultural machines. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Raitha Shakti Yojana.
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Yojana
Raita Shakti Yojana has been started by the Government of Karnataka to provide economic benefits to the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide diesel at a concessional rate to the farmers to increase the use of agricultural machinery and reduce the cost of diesel. Out of which Rs.250 per acre diesel subsidy will be provided to the beneficiaries and maximum subsidy will be given for 5 acres of land. The subsidy amount will be provided to the beneficiaries directly in their bank account through DBT system. This scheme will encourage the use of agricultural machinery and will also help in reducing the burden of fuel expenditure on the farmers.
Raitha Shakti Yojana – Year 2022-23
Announcing the state budget for the year 2022-23, Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai has announced a new initiative called Raita Shakti. Under this scheme, the government will provide diesel at subsidized rates to the farmers to increase the use of agricultural machinery and reduce the cost of diesel. For the successful implementation of this scheme, the government has decided to allocate a budget of Rs 500 crore. This scheme will encourage farmers to use agricultural machines, which will see an increase in production.
Overview of Raitha Shakti Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme
|Raitha Shakti Yojana
|By Whom Initiated done
|By the Government of Karnataka
|Citizens of the State
|Assistance to be Provided
|Providing diesel at subsidized price
|Assistance to be Provided
Objective Of the Raitha Shakti Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to encourage the use of agricultural machinery and reduce the burden of fuel expenditure on the farmers.
Key Aspects of Karnataka Raitha Shakti Yojana
The scheme encourages farmers to use modern technologies to make their farms more productive and save money on fuel. All the programs developed by the Agriculture Department for the farmers of the state are now being done through Kisan software. Which is accessed through Fruit Portal, Registration ID number is used to run it. All the farmers of the state who are enrolled on the fruit site can participate in the Raita Shakti Yojana.
Eligibility for this Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The beneficiary should be a farmer.
- The applicant should have own land.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of Raitha Shakti Yojana
- Beneficiary farmers will get diesel subsidy of Rs.250/- (per acre of land).
- Maximum assistance will be offered for land plots of 5 acre size.
- The subsidy money will be deposited with the beneficiary directly in their bank accounts digitally on time.
- Krishi Yantra Dhare Centers will also be developed all over the state so that small and marginal farmers can get agricultural equipment.
- The Government will make cold storage facility in Torvi village of Vijapura district. This is where grapes are grown on most of the land in the state.
- The Karnataka Grapes and Wine Board has set aside Rs 35 crore for building a cold storage facility.
- To take advantage of this scheme, applicants will be able to apply through online mode.
Key Features of Karnataka Raitha Shakti Yojana
- To provide diesel to the farmers at subsidized price
- Promotion of use of agricultural machinery
- To reduce the financial stress caused to farmers due to high cost of gasoline
- To make farmers self-dependent and empowered.
- To improve the income of the beneficiary farmers.
How to Apply for Raitha Shakti Yojana
- First of all the beneficiary has to go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the registration option.
- After that the Application form will open in front of you.
- Now in the form you have to enter your registration details like personal details, address, mobile number etc.
- Then you have to upload the relevant documents.
- Now after checking the details, you have to click on the register option.
- By following this process you will be able to apply successfully under the scheme.
How to login
- First of all, the beneficiary has to go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- After that the login form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to enter User Name / Password & Capcha Code.
- Then you have to login.
- In this way you will be login to the portal.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on November 19, 2022 by Abinash