The Government of Odisha has implemented the LAccMI Scheme for the citizens of the state. Through this scheme, the transport facility will be improved in the state, so that citizens can easily travel by bus. With this, the lack of availability of buses in rural areas can be removed. How to get the benefit of LAccMI Scheme and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
ODISHA LOCATION ACCESSIBLE MULTIMODAL INITIATIVE SCHEME
To promote communication in the rural areas of Odisha, Odisha Government has announced the launch of LAccMI scheme. Through this scheme, bus facility will be provided completely from each gram panchayat of the state to the block headquarters. Bus communication will be provided by the state government in the first phase of the LAccMI scheme. Along with this, boats and other means of transport will also be included under this scheme. In the first phase, this scheme will be started in undivided Koraput, Gajapati and Kalahandi districts, after that it will be implemented in the entire state. Let us tell you that the Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme will be launched on August 15 on the occasion of Independence Day. This scheme will be effective for about ten years. Due to which all the rural transport of the state will improve.
About Of the LAccMI Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme|
Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme (LAccMI)
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Bring in Improving Rural Transport in the State
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme
To provide affordable and hassle free transport service to the citizens of rural areas across the state. Strategically driving the scheme will focus on intra-block and intra-district connectivity and then integrate it with inter-city bus operations.
Budget fixed for Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme
The scheme was launched by the state Government with 20 new programs in the 2023-24 budget. Under this, the government had set a budget of about Rs 7,202 crore. For which an allocation of Rs 100 crore has been fixed by the state government for the projects.
Eligibility for the LAccMI Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Odisha.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to both male and female.
- Only the citizens of rural areas of Odisha state will be eligible to take benefits of the scheme.
Important Documents for the Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
Benefits of the Odisha Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme
- LAccMI scheme has been started for the citizens of the rural areas of the state.
- Through this scheme, the rural transport of the state will be improved.
- LAccMI scheme will focus on better facility of intra block and intra district areas. Thereafter the Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative plan will focus on inter-city operations in the state.
- The state government will provide a mobile bus service in each panchayat, so that all citizens of rural areas can easily get the facility of transport at their place of residence.
- There is provision for MO buses to travel between panchayats and blocks before being integrated with intercity bus services.
- The scheme will cover all the rural areas of the state by the end of January, 2024.
- LAccMI scheme will be implemented in Koraput, Gajapati and Kalahandi districts of the state in the first phase.
- For effective implementation and monitoring of LAccMI scheme 2023, OSRTC has been urged to improve its capacity keeping in view the dynamics of the scheme, the scheme will be implemented by the government in two phases.
- By January 2024, it will be gradually extended to all areas of the state.
- The Odisha State Road Transport Corporation (OSRTC) has been given the duty of making a complete project report for the connection architecture of each gram panchayat and several collaboration opportunities for the smooth running of the scheme.
- The selected areas for implementation of Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme are Kalahandi, Koraput and Ganapati districts of the State.
- The Government has also agreed to expand Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) for the transport of trauma patients through this scheme.
- One month time has been given by the Government to complete the Transport Business Project Report. Under this, as soon as the DPR process is completed. After that other procurement process will be started by the department.
Features of the Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Yojana
- To solve the transportation problems experienced by the rural people
- With the launch of the scheme, everyone in the state will be able to travel economically and safely.
- Enhance access and support socioeconomic development in these areas by increasing connectivity within and between settlements
- Providing one mobile service in each panchayat.
- Providing MO bus service in each panchayat.
How to Online Registration for the Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Yojana
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been launched yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Odisha Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme Application Form Download
After the launch of the official website, the option of “Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Yojana Application Form Download” will appear on the home page of the site. You have to download the Application Form by clicking on this option. After that you have to fill this form, then go to the concerned department and submit it.
LAccMI Yojana– Helpline Number
Helpline numbers for citizens will also be launched after the website is launched. Applicants can get detailed information regarding the scheme by calling these numbers. Applicants who are facing problem while filling the online form, they will also be able to get the solution by stating the problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 9, 2023 by Abinash