|| CM Namma School Foundation Scheme | Namma School Foundation Registration | Application Form || Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin on Monday launched the Namma School Foundation scheme to improve the infrastructure of state-run schools. Through this scheme, the education level will be improved and children will be motivated to take education. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about CM Namma School Foundation Scheme.
Namma School Foundation Yojana
Namma School Foundation Yojana has been started by the Government of Tamil Nadu for the welfare of school children in the state. Under this scheme, any interested citizen of the state can donate something according to his ability, so that the infrastructure of the schools can be improved and also help in providing quality education to the children. Inaugurating the scheme, Chief Minister MK Stalin also donated Rs 5 lakh. The Chief Minister said that children, teachers and parents will be motivated to take advantage of the scheme. Due to which the teachers and parents will try to get the children educated, so that the educational development of the children takes place. Due to which the literacy rate can be increased in the state and the state can be brought from 02 number to 01 first place in terms of educational level.
Namma School Foundation Portal
- Namma School Foundation Portal (https://nammaschool.tnschools.gov.in/) has also been launched to give the benefits of the scheme to the eligible citizens of the state.
- This portal is a gateway, where the beneficiary gets the benefit of information and services related to the school.
- Any citizen can donate according to his convenience through this portal.
- Every rupee contributed to the foundation will be spent with care and greater transparency on the development of the schools, teachers and children of the state.
Overview Of the Namma School Foundation Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Namma School Foundation Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Students of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Raise the level of education|
Objective of TN Namma School Foundation Scheme
Any citizen of the state can donate according to his wish, so that the students who are good in studies but are unable to go to school due to financial condition, such children have to be provided quality education.
Committees have been formed for the Scheme
- School Management Committees have been formed to speed up the scheme.
- For which 37,558 committees have been reconstituted.
Eligibility for Namma School Foundation Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- Children are eligible to take benefits of this scheme.
- Any applicant can donate under the scheme.
Namma School Foundation Yojana – Important Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Benefits of CM Namma School Foundation Scheme
- The benefit of Namma School Foundation Scheme will be provided to the children of the state.
- Any citizen can donate to provide better education to the children through this scheme.
- The donation made by the applicant will make the career of the student bright.
- The donation given by the beneficiary will help in providing better education to the child.
- This scheme will prove effective for those children, who want to study, but cannot go to school due to financial constraints.
- Namma School Foundation Scheme will encourage children to study.
- Children’s education will be taken care of only with the cooperation of teachers and parents.
- This scheme has been implemented in the entire state, so that the children can bring laurels to the state and country through education.
- Applicants will be able to get the benefit of Namma School Foundation Scheme through online mode.
Salient Features of the Namma School Foundation Scheme
- Motivating children to provide good education
- Donation on the basis of merit by the citizens of the state to make the future of the children bright.
- To increase the level of education in the state
How to apply for Namma School Foundation Scheme
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website.
- Now Many options will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to choose the option where you want to donate.
- Now the Application form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to enter all the information asked.
- After that you have to click on the option of Donate at the end.
- You will be able to donate successfully as soon as you click on this button.
Namma School Foundation Yojana – Important Downloads
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on April 2, 2023 by Abinash