|| Tamil Nadu Delhi Model School Scheme | Registration & Application Form | Eligibility & Features || Tamil Nadu Government has announced to implement ‘School of Excellence and Model School’ scheme to raise the level of education in the state. The scheme will be based on schools with advanced infrastructure in Delhi. Under which the future of the children studying in government schools will be brightened and help will be provided from the government. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about TN Delhi Model School Scheme.
Tamil Nadu Delhi Model School Yojana
Tamil Nadu Delhi Model School Yojana has been started by the Government of Tamil Nadu to develop schools and provide modern education to the children. This scheme is based on the school education of Delhi with advanced infrastructure. Under this scheme, 26 schools of excellence and 15 model schools of the state have been covered in the first phase. Out of which a monthly financial assistance of Rs 1,000 will be provided to girl students pursuing higher education and studying in government schools up to class 6-12. The assistance given to the beneficiaries will be deposited directly into their bank account. This scheme will prove beneficial for those children, who are unable to complete their studies due to financial constraints. With this scheme, children will be more inclined towards education, which will give them an opportunity to move forward.
Budget of Tamil Nadu Delhi Model School Yojana
698 crores will be spent by the government on this scheme. On the basis of which the amount will be distributed to the eligible beneficiaries through the scheme.
Overview Of the Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||
Tamil Nadu Delhi Model School Yojana
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||School Girls of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing financial aid for education|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
Objective of Delhi Model School Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the girl students studying in government schools to get higher education.
Number of Beneficiaries taking advantage of TN Delhi Model School Yojana
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the girl students of the state. Out of which about 6,00,000 girl students will be benefited from this scheme.
- Tamil Nadu Delhi Model School Yojana has been started for the girl child of the state.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1,000 will be provided by the government to the girl students studying in government schools till class 6-12.
- Beneficiaries will get free education regardless of their caste, colour, creed or religion.
- In the first phase of the scheme, 26 schools of excellence and 15 model schools have been included in the state.
- With this scheme, financially weak girl students will be able to continue their studies.
- The enrollment ratio of girl students of government schools in higher education is very low, in view of which changes have been made in this scheme.
- Facilities will be provided for the teachers to use in the classroom, so that they can teach the children well and expand their expertise.
- This scheme will increase the overall literacy rate in the state.
- This scheme will be implemented in the entire state.
- To promote girl’s education
- To motivate girl students to pursue higher education
- To provide financial assistance to the girl students for education by the government.
- To increase the level of education in the state
- To make the eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
Eligibility for Delhi Model School Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Girl students studying in government schools till 6-12 are eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
How to Apply for TN Delhi Model School Yojana
Beneficiaries who want to apply under the scheme through online and offline mode, they will have to wait a bit because now the scheme has been announced to start. There is no official confirmation to apply. As soon as the application process starts under the scheme, we will notify you immediately.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.