The Government of Goa has implemented the Modified Interest Rebate Yojana for the welfare of the people of the state. Through this scheme, a supportive environment will be created for business in the state. Due to which people will be inspired to take advantage of the scheme. How to get the benefit of Modified Interest Rebate Yojana and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
MODIFIED INTEREST REBATE SCHEME
The Goa government has announced the launch of Modified Interest Rebate Yojana for the citizens of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will promote industrial development along with entrepreneurs in the coastal state of Goa. This scheme will provide employment opportunities in the state. Along with this, activities promoting women entrepreneurs, local entrepreneurs, Vishwakarma etc. will be provided. This will create a conducive environment for business to encourage investment in Goa. Which will be effective in increasing the income of the people.
About Of the Modified Interest Rebate Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Modified Interest Rebate Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Goa|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Creating a supportive environment for new and existing industrialists by the state government
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Modified Interest Rebate Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to boost the economy of the state as well as employment opportunities by creating a supportive environment for business.
Facilities available under Goa Modified Interest Rebate Yojana
- Providing interest subvention of 5% per annum to every industrial units located in underdeveloped talukas of the state
- Providing an additional benefit of about 2% to Goa residents or non-resident entrepreneurs.
- Giving benefit of additional 2% interest to women entrepreneurs also.
- Providing additional interest of 2% per annum to those industries which have more than 20 employees.
- Providing interest of maximum 9% per annum to those industries which cross 25 lakhs per annum.
- The scheme has been operated till March 31, 2028.
Eligibility for the Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Yojana
- Industrial units which are located in underdeveloped taluks of the state,
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Units having more than 20 workers.
- Industrial units whose ceiling turnover is more than 25 lakhs per annum
- Resident/Non-Resident Entrepreneurs of Goa. All of them will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
Requried Documents for the Modified Interest Rebate Yojana
- Identity card
- Industrial Documents
- Domicile Certificate
- IT Returns
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
Benefits of Goa Modified Interest Rebate Yojana
- The Government of Goa has launched the Goa Modified Interest Rebate Yojana.
- Through this scheme, a favorable environment will be created for the entrepreneurs.
- This scheme will boost employment opportunities.
- Modified Interest Rebate Yojana will accelerate the overall economic development in the coastal state.
- The scheme will encourage investment in various sectors including industrially underdeveloped talukas.
- This new scheme will give a boost to industrial development in the state.
- The scheme reflects the commitment of the state government to ensure inclusive growth and ensure equal opportunities for entrepreneurs in all sectors.
- This scheme will be more beneficial for those areas which are underdeveloped in the region of Goa.
- The scheme will provide activities promoting women entrepreneurs, local entrepreneurs, Vishwakarma etc.
- The scheme will be implemented for a period of five years starting from April 1, 2023 till March 31, 2028.
Features of Modified Interest Rebate Yojana
- Creating a conducive environment for business
- To boost the state’s economy as well as employment opportunities
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
Online Registration for the Goa Modified Interest Rebate Yojana
Citizen’s who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been started yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Modified Interest Rebate Yojana Application Form Download
Beneficiary will have to download the Modified Interest Rebate Yojana Application Form after the launch of the official website. After downloading the form, you have to take a print out of it. Then you have to fill all the information asked in the form and attach the requested documents with the form. After that you have to submit this form by going to the concerned office.
Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme – Helpline Number
For the convenience of the Citizen, soon help lines will also be started by the Government. After that the applicant will be able to get detailed information regarding Modified Interest Rebate Scheme by calling on the given number. For those citizen’s who are facing any problem while filling the form, you will be able to solve it by telling your problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on May 24, 2023 by Abinash