Dear friends, Telangana Government has always started better and welfare schemes to help the citizens. Through which their situation has been made better.
So today we are giving you information about “Telangana Indiramma Indlu Scheme”, which has been started by the Telangana government. Through this scheme, the Congress Party will provide free land as well as financial assistance to the poor citizens of the state to build houses. Through this, eligible citizens can be made self-reliant. Application for this scheme can be made through Apply Online mode and application status can be checked. To know how the beneficiaries will get the benefits of this scheme, you will have to read this article till the end.
Read this also – MSED Recruitment
Telangana Indiramma Indlu Scheme
Telangana Indiramma Indlu Scheme has been started by Congress Party President Sonia Gandhi. Through this scheme, those who do not have any land in their name for residence will be provided a piece of land under the scheme. Along with this, financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh will also be provided to the beneficiaries for the construction of a house on the land. With this facility, eligible citizens will become financially strong and they will also be provided assistance for housing construction.
About Indiramma Indlu Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Indiramma Indlu Scheme|
|Started by whom||By Congress Party Leader Sonia Gandhi|
|For whom||For Citizens|
|Help will be Provided||Providing financial assistance and a piece of land|
|Assistance Amount||5 Lakh|
|Application Mode||online / offline|
|Official Website||Will be Started Soon|
Objective of Telangana Indiramma Indlu Scheme
The objective is to provide financial assistance and a piece of land to the economically weaker citizens of the state, so that they can be motivated to take advantage of the scheme.
Indiramma Indlu Scheme – Full Information
Benefits of Indiramma Indlu Scheme
- Telangana Indiramma Indlu Scheme has been implemented in Telangana state.
- Those who do not have any land in their name for residence will be provided a piece of land.
- Beneficiaries are also provided financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh for construction of a house on the land.
- Those who are workers or fighters of the Telangana movement will also be provided 250 square yards of land through the scheme.
Eligibility for Telangana Indiramma Indlu Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- Those beneficiaries whose financial condition is not good will be eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Those who do not have any house in their name will be able to avail the benefits of the citizen scheme.
- Along with this, Telangana movement workers or martyr families will also be able to get benefits.
Documents required for Indiramma Indlu Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Pass Port Size Photo
How to Registration for Telangana Indiramma Indlu Yojana
It has been announced to start this scheme. Applicants who want to apply for Indiramma Indlu Yojana will have to wait for a while. As soon as the application process for the scheme starts, we will inform you immediately through this article.
Indiramma Indlu Yojana – Application Status
After the launch of the official website, information related to the status can be obtained by clicking on the link of Application Status.
Telangana Indiramma Indlu Yojana – Helpline Number
Citizens who want to get help for Telangana Indiramma Indlu Yojana, then they will have to contact the helpline number. The helpline number for the scheme will be operational for eligible citizens only after the launch of the website.
We hope that we have given you all the information completely through this article. If you like this article then you can definitely comment and like.
Last Updated on November 17, 2023 by Abinash