|| Masked Aadhaar Card | Download Masked Aadhaar Card | Meaning, Benefits & Eligibility | Aadhaar Card Online, Without Mobile Number/ Password/ OTP || You all will know that Aadhar card is the most important document for every Indian, but nowadays incidents like fraud are coming to the fore through Aadhar card. To avoid all these frauds, the rule of Masked Aadhaar was taken out. However, in terms of security, the Masked Aadhar card is better than the regular one. So let’s know, what is Masked Aadhar Card and how to download it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
Masked Aadhaar Card
Masked Aadhar Card stands for – E-Aadhaar Card. In which only 4 letters are visible instead of 12 letters. UIDAI has started the concept of Masked Aadhar, which is more secure than the regular one, after the news of Aadhar card data leak. It’s also very easy to get. Which can be easily downloaded by visiting the UIDAI website, giving some necessary information. On the regular Aadhar card, you see the full 12 characters written, whereas on the masked Aadhaar, you will see only the last 4 characters. The first 8 letters look like a cross. However, like regular Aadhaar, Smart QR code, photograph and demographic information are also visible on Masked Aadhaar. Let us tell you that Masked Aadhaar Card is much safer than regular Aadhaar. Due to its specialty, people are using it more and more.
Masked Aadhaar Card – Latest Update
The Central Government recently issued an advisory related to Aadhar card, in which it has been told by the government that people should not share their Aadhar card with anyone. The government has asked Aadhar card holders to give a masked Aadhar card of their Aadhar card instead of a complete copy. The government says that the mask Aadhar card is safer than other cards, which have been prepared on the basis of the safety of the people. By using this card, people will be saved from fraud.
Overview Of the Masked Aadhaar Card
|Name Of the Artical||Masked Aadhaar Card|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the Indian|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing the facility of Masked Aadhaar Card|
Objective Of the Masked Aadhaar Card
The main Objective of this card is to save the people from the frauds caused by the Aadhar card.
Difference Between Regular Aadhaar Card vs Masked Aadhaar Card
Regular Aadhaar Card: In the regular Aadhaar card, all your information is shown on the top of the card such as name, phone number, Aadhaar card number and also your address. You can use this card to get any government scheme and government work done. This card is not secure in terms of security. This card can be misused in the hands of wrong people.
Masked Aadhaar Card: On the top of the masked Aadhaar card, the complete information of the person is not shown like the 12 digit code of the Aadhaar card. Out of the 12 digit code, only the last 4 digits are displayed and others are kept private. You can use this card in private institutions. This card is very secure, in which all your information is safe, and no one can misuse it.
Where can the Masked Aadhaar Card be used?
Mask Aadhaar card can be used for eKYC update and verification. Mask Aadhaar Card only displays the last four digits of your Aadhaar. Users can share their mask Aadhaar for eKYC at places where it is not necessary to share all the digits of Aadhaar.
Benefits of Masked Aadhaar Card
- Masked Aadhar card is a new version of Aadhar card, which makes citizens more secure than regular Aadhar.
- Masked Aadhar card can be used to avoid misuse of Aadhar.
- This version of Aadhaar gives additional security to your Aadhaar card. In which instead of the Unique Code of 12 Digits entered in your Aadhar Card, only the last 4 Digits of your Aadhar Card are visible and the remaining 8 Digits are ‘X’ instead. Which secures your Aadhar card, so that no one can misuse your Aadhar card.
- There is no fear of the mask Aadhaar being lost or stolen.
- As a direct result of this card, user security and privacy have been greatly improved, which is one of the most important advantages of this technology.
- This Aadhar card can be easily downloaded by visiting the official website.
- All citizens of the country have been advised to use masked Aadhar card.
- Now citizens will be able to keep all their information safe without any fear through this card.
Features of Masked Aadhaar Card
- Protecting Personal Information
- To protect the citizens of India from fraud
- Your information will not be misused for giving masked Aadhar card to anyone.
Masked Aadhaar Card Eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the country.
- All categories of people are eligible to use this card.
How to Download Masked Aadhaar Card
- First of all the beneficiary has to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Then you have to select the option ‘Get Aadhaar’.
- After that you have to click on the button with ‘Download Aadhaar’.
- After this you have to click on the Login button.
- Now you have to fill the captcha by entering your Aadhaar number and enter the OTP.
- Then you have to login.
- After this you have to select the option of ‘Download Aadhaar’
- Now you have to tick the option ‘Do you want a Masked Aadhaar’. Then you have to click on the download button.
- PDF file will be downloaded as soon as you click on this button.
- After the PDF file is downloaded, you have to enter the password. (Password – First four letters of your name should be written in capital letters and then without space write your date of birth and then click on submit)
- After that your Masked Aadhaar PDF file will open.
- By following this process you will be able to download Masked Aadhaar Card successfully.
- E-Aadhaar Card Download
- Aadhaar Card Apply online
- How to Link Aadhaar Card to Pen card
- Where your Aadhar card used
- How to download Aadhaar card slip
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on September 6, 2023 by Abinash